PDA

View Full Version : Xump DS The Final Run

wraggster
June 21st, 2008, 14:43
A new release from Kukulcan: (http://kukulcan.palib.info/index.php?page=detail&num=72)

Mollusk contacted me long ago this month so I created a port of Thursday XUMP on our Nintendo DS. In fact I was unable to create the port (and not motivated either), and beatings while I was re-programmed my way (there I was motivated). I like to watch a game and tried to create a version that is truly made for the DS (Story Double tap the screen) and then it must be that I put my key staff, so we 2x more level, and new blocks compared to the original version and everything has been redesigned for our DS. I hope the result will be a live up to your expectations.

CREDITS:
Original PC game by Kedo, kojote and ne7 http://www.psilocybindev.org
Nintendo DS version by Kukulcan (code) and Lobo (gfx), NE7 (music).

Creating levels:
+ The original PC version includes 32 levels.
Levels 01-32 by Kojote

+ The DS version includes 32 levels over directed by:
Levels 33-34 by Kukulcan (establishment of new blocks unpublished report by the original version)
Levels 35-56 by Lobo
Levels 57-64 by Cid2Mizard.

Music: NE7

Palib: Mollusk.

The game:
The goal is simple, you must destroy all the blocks (the clear blue and dark blue only) that are present on the screen from above without dying. The fact remain on a block destructible more than 5 seconds creates its destruction and of course your death.
The time is against you.
Do you finish the 64 levels and see the screen?

Orders
PAD: move our red ball on the screen.
L / R or by touching the bottom screen (pointing left and right of the minimap): make the screen scroller game to see the entire level (for grades too large)
YXBA: Changing the direction of scrolling of Background background of gambling on the top screen.
START: Music (yes / no)

THE BLOCKS
Green and gray: Blocks indestructible
Pale blue: not destroyed after 1 above
Dark Blue: After not above 1 turns into a pale blue block
x2: jump 2 boxes farther
Arrows: It requires a follow directions on the block included automatically.
Barre vertical: As a barrier, it only runs in the vertical direction.
Horizontal bar: As a barrier, it only runs in the horizontal direction.
Teleport: Teleportation 1 teleporter to the 2nd.

good fun.

Download and give feedback via comments