PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Hero - Roadie Edition

wraggster
June 21st, 2008, 18:10
An entry in the DevFR Coding Comp (http://www.dev-fr.org/index.php/topic,3336.0.html).

Release from EvilSpoon

Here is my contribution to the composition.
Rather than a draft stupid, I see more a parody of the famous game Guitar Hero.
Only then, more question to be on the scene.
You are a bundle of Guitar Hero, especially when the concert risk of a pacifier part because of you! .

Download and give feedback via comments

FuturePkz
July 2nd, 2008, 13:54
Do you use the buttons from on tour?

Epic Pie
July 3rd, 2008, 02:39
I don't understand how to play this. :(

GuilmonX3000
July 5th, 2008, 17:12
all you do is tune Guitar whers the fun in that thats like the most hated thing about Guitars and you made a game of it :mad: dose any one know a moded or haked ver of Guitar Hero on tour if you do plz till me:confused:

Epic Pie
July 5th, 2008, 17:53
^ You have to buy Guitar Hero On Tour because you need the Guitar Grip, without it you can't play the game and it won't start.

Bubba_legano
July 11th, 2008, 07:32
Yes, you CAN get a patch to download and fix it to play with the D-pad or the A,B,X,Y buttons, but 'tis difficult because of the way you have to hold it. http://rapidshare.com/files/125278403/GHOT-Hacked.rar

coolbvwes
July 17th, 2008, 22:36
thanks buba

vopinhimer.dodon
September 13th, 2008, 22:52
Bubba you rock!!!!! Thanks a buncholots!!!

Sakujo
September 23rd, 2008, 06:52
Way to necro... but thanks for that anyways, otherwise I'd miss out on the patch. :D

rockoman100
December 31st, 2009, 02:21
.rar format?!?!?!?! GRRRRR!!

rockoman100
January 3rd, 2010, 01:17
you know, your a real @$$ for making a game that uses the grip buttons for the gba slot. some people here have DSi's, like me. and as you know, the DSi DOES NOT HAVE A GBA SLOT!!! So...if you can....pretty please...make one that uses the touch screen to hit notes.

LDAsh
January 3rd, 2010, 07:40
Rockoman, you're the only one being an @$$ here. I've tried to help you nicely, and you come back here with abuse, toward developers of all people. Unacceptable.

* If homebrew doesn't work on your hardware, you probably haven't patched DLDI = your problem!!!

* If the homebrew still doesn't work after that = your problem!!!

* If your hardware doesn't support open file system = your problem!!!

* If you went and bought a DSi without a very useful slot-2 = your problem!!!

Abusing the actual developers for your problems is the last thing you should ever do. You should be banned. Stop complaining that 100% doesn't work for you, because guess what, NO ONE gets 100%!!! Stop resurrecting old threads with abuse and start reading about your hardware and its limitations, and save everyone this obnoxious bull$#!T.