PDA

View Full Version : Duck Hunt v1.8 Released

wraggster
June 21st, 2008, 19:53
Knight0fDragon (http://wiibrew.org/w/index.php?title=Homebrew_apps/Duck_Hunt) has released a new version of the Nes classic for the Nintendo Wii:

Duck Hunt is a clone of the classic NES/Famicom game Duck Hunt where you shoot ducks.

All are welcome to try my first Wii project, good ol' Duck Hunt

I have tried my best to replicate as much as the original that I can. This is my first wii experience, so I hope you all like it, I can be found hanging around #dsdev and #wiidev on the Blitz IRC network. Many thanks to Wintermute and the others there for helping me understand what is going on with the Wii.

The earlier versions of this game were not meant to really be posted to the general public, but whoever did that, thanks, now I have some motivation to fix this game.

I am now up to version 1.8.

With this version, I fixed up some bugs from v1.7 and added some things that are listed below.

For 1.9, I am going to add sound and hopefully fix up the source code for better handling of the controller, and get the levels working

If you notice any bugs, please feel free to let me know, I would like as many bugs squashed for original version by the time I release v2.0

Everything but clayshooting that is.

Download and give feedback via comments

____anders____
June 21st, 2008, 20:32
duck hunt is fun:)

watupgroupie
June 21st, 2008, 21:43
I LOVE duck hunt. I'm so downloading this right now.

firedragon_jing
June 22nd, 2008, 05:38
I've been loving this since the original release, and though I was a bit dissapointed it wasn't originally the same as the Duck Hunt I loved for my NES, it is getting closer and closer to perfection. I can't wait till 1.9 for sound, and for 2.0 for a more complete build.

whYeNQue
June 22nd, 2008, 14:18
if you fire when the dog is walking across... then you lose the bullets that you could have fired at the ducks, also the image of the bullets are bugged... 'fly away'

davidw89
June 22nd, 2008, 14:27
How do i install this (yes i have Homebrew Channel 8)?

lolollolol
October 31st, 2008, 13:03
Is this Projekt Dead?