PDA

View Full Version : Possible Stolen E Type

caesduman
June 30th, 2023, 10:25
Hello,

I am hoping that someone on here can help me fairly urgently.

I have an elderly relative who has been asked to store a car in her garage. The car is a red RHD Convertible Series 1 E Type.

The car is on false plates and when we have reported this to the police they say they are not interested.

It would be great to resolve this and if possible have the car returned to the rightful owner (assuming it is indeed stolen).

As we have been taking an interest in the car, we are aware that the current owner is planning to move the car in the next week or so, hence the appeal for urgent help.

We shall be going to look at the car today to gather more information such as the chassis number.

If anyone can help with advice on this matter it would be greatly appreciated.

raymodart
June 30th, 2023, 10:47
Hi...you will only find the chassis number if you lift the bonnet...

ceypater
June 30th, 2023, 11:02
I'm sorry to hear about the situation with the possible stolen E Type. It's frustrating when the police aren't interested, but don't lose hope. Gathering more information, such as the chassis number, is a good step towards resolving this. I would recommend reaching out to a professional security agency that offers VIP close protection (https://ohholding.org/specialnye-uslugi/vip-ohrana-i-soprovozhdenie) services. They have the expertise and resources to handle delicate situations like this and may be able to provide guidance on how to proceed. Keep pushing for answers and doing what you can to help the rightful owner get their car back.

stuff1010
July 2nd, 2023, 15:27
thx for the car ******

stuff1010
July 2nd, 2023, 15:27
NlGGER