PDA

View Full Version : The Simpsons Game US version

wraggster
June 22nd, 2008, 10:46
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Playstation_3_The_Simpsons_Game__US_version.html?a ff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PS3-0245-L.JPG

The Simpsons Game features a hilarious, sprawling, and mind-busting storyline crafted by the TV show's Emmy Award-winning writers. For this action-comedy, the full cast of voice actors from the TV show and movie reprise their roles to lend the ultimate in authenticity and realism to the game. In The Simpsons Game, Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa use exciting, all-new powers to save Springfield from rising chaos. To help the Simpsons, gamers must journey through their home town (as well as vast worlds beyond!), vanquish an amazing array of villains, and fight their way through parodies of multiple popular games.

lmtlmt
June 22nd, 2008, 13:28
ummm didnt this game come out like last year, lol

Triv1um
June 22nd, 2008, 13:59
Yeah, ****ing ages ago. When the movie came out.

JKKDARK
June 22nd, 2008, 15:11
New stock

mcdougall57
June 22nd, 2008, 18:50
yup I got it last christmas with my xbox, this game is poor

JKKDARK
June 22nd, 2008, 18:57
yup I got it last christmas with my xbox, this game is poor

Yeah, typical multi-platform game by EA ;)

lmtlmt
June 23rd, 2008, 04:16
what the f*ck is wraggster doing?

Eviltaco64
June 23rd, 2008, 04:25
Well now we can get it from a website that imports foreign goods instead of driving all the way out to Wal-Mart!

bah
June 23rd, 2008, 11:23
what the f*ck is wraggster doing?

Making a (probably small) profit via the referrer link and advertising.

The game is like the family guy game on PSP and futurama on xbox (and pretty much every movie/film tie-in game before and after): Crap.
If you play it, its for the cut scenes and voice samples.

Worth a rent if you really like the simpsons but I sure as hell wouldn't buy it for more than $2.

The controls are especially annoying on the PSP without a 2nd analogue stick and the image is aliased to all hell.

pibs
June 23rd, 2008, 17:26
I rented it. It was not bad but the in game camera was horrible. It was a pretty funny game though but some missions are bland.

Im wondering, does the ps3 version include the 360 and wii references? its around the end when you battle against god lol