PDA

View Full Version : Flaking furniture

Luxorus
August 22nd, 2023, 11:10
Hello all,
I purchased my 2013 Cyclone in the summer of 2012 and lived in it for 3 years. I have used it several times since then and for the last year it has been parked at my house. I let my exwife live in it for a few months this year and after a month of living there she told me that they couches were flaking very badly. I don't know what the warranty period is for the furniture so that is my first question, does anyone know what the manufacturer warranty length is for the furniture? These things should not have flaked the way that they did so I want to get them replaced. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

raymodart
August 22nd, 2023, 11:12
Mostly it's a 1 year warranty. But a few appliances may have a 2 year warranty. The roof material has a very long warranty.

Furniture probably has a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects.

caesduman
August 22nd, 2023, 11:14
Warranty periods can indeed vary, but typically, they span from 1 to 5 years, depending on the manufacturer and the specific furniture piece. If you are in a similar situation today and if your furniture is still within the warranty period at the time of the flaking issue, I would recommend reaching out to the manufacturer's customer service. They can provide you with accurate information about the warranty coverage and guide you through the process of getting a replacement or repair. For future furniture needs, you might want to consider checking out this website (https://www.gardenfurniture.co.uk). They offer a variety of durable and stylish options that could suit your preferences.