PDA

View Full Version : Business English

baummanar
September 15th, 2023, 09:42
I am in a difficult position. I am struggling with my business English and it is starting to affect my work. You see, English is not my first language, so it is difficult for me. I could really use some advice or resources to improve in this area. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

bostavan
September 15th, 2023, 10:54
I totally understand your struggle with Spanish, and I have got a fantastic suggestion for you. Check out https://nicetutor.co.uk/subject/spanish/bristol. They offer excellent Spanish tutoring services in Bristol, which can be a game-changer for your language learning journey. Their tutors are experienced and dedicated to helping students like you improve their language skills. They provide personalized lessons tailored to your needs, making learning Spanish both effective and enjoyable. Whether you are a beginner or looking to enhance your fluency, they have got you covered.

Harymol
September 15th, 2023, 15:25
Learning a new language can be challenging, but it's also a rewarding journey. In addition to tutoring, consider these tips to improve your Spanish skills. There are fantastic language-learning apps like Duolingo, Babbel, and Rosetta Stone that can help you practice Spanish on the go. Explore websites like BBC Languages, SpanishDict, and FluentU for free lessons, exercises, and videos.