PDA

View Full Version : Stress and Depression The Worst for me of illnesses

wraggster
June 22nd, 2008, 20:08
Since my Grandma and dad died within a year of each others and problems at work/where i live i have suffered with severe stress and depression, its now into its 4th year or maybe more it seems longer for sure. Luckily the work on this site does sometimes take my mind off the real world and to be honest its a welcome break

luckily i have never had any inclination to hurt myself or indeed want to lose my life but at times it feels like the world is spinning around my head.

to all others who suffer from real stress and depression i certainly know how you feel

____anders____
June 22nd, 2008, 20:30
sorry to hear that, my dad is also depressed and burned out, but he's trying to do fun stuff to keep his mind off everything else..

splodger15
June 22nd, 2008, 20:36
I get it sometimes when I feel really down for some apparent reason. I think when you feel that way the best thing to do is grab a can of cooled Strongbow and drink away

dejkirkby
June 22nd, 2008, 21:42
Just remember Wraggs, a good listener is only a PM away ;)

ExcruciationX
June 22nd, 2008, 23:35
I'm Bipolar. I know how depression feels. It sucks ass.

mike_jmg
June 23rd, 2008, 08:19
I think everyone gets depressed at times, although some just don't admit it, and everyone has his own way to escape from it.

So yeah, I know how you feel, sometimes I wonder how the world would be without me being around, but I feel it's like taking the easy way out, so I have to be man enough and be the best I can be

here you have another good listener

Triv1um
June 23rd, 2008, 18:00
When I'm depressed, I drink away my sorrows. Haha.

I used to suffer from it, but then i just started looking at life in a different way.

pibs
June 23rd, 2008, 18:20
Women depress me, they be the devil I tell thee. But thats the price we humans pay for love. I turn into a trained chimp around that special someone :(

ExcruciationX
June 23rd, 2008, 21:16
Women depress me, they be the devil I tell thee. But thats the price we humans pay for love. I turn into a trained chimp around that special someone :(
Agreed. Why hunt? They only end up screwing over (whether emotionally or literally).