PDA

View Full Version : Which should i get?...

wyguy
June 23rd, 2008, 22:17
Todays my Birthday :D
So i have enough money for a PSP or GP2X which should i get?

Triv1um
June 23rd, 2008, 22:19
I would get the GP2X to be honest.

I know everyone will go for the PSP here though.

DimensionT
June 23rd, 2008, 22:23
Dude, see if you can take a rain check until next month and get the Pandora. It'll be better then both of those combined.

JKKDARK
June 23rd, 2008, 22:27
If you are really looking for commercial games, then get a PSP.

Triv1um
June 23rd, 2008, 22:33
Dude, see if you can take a rain check until next month and get the Pandora. It'll be better then both of those combined.

Pandora is next month?! :O

Best get saving, I want one of those beasts!

DimensionT
June 23rd, 2008, 22:57
If you are really looking for commercial games, then get a PSP.

If he wants good commercial games, he should get a DS. PSP is far too disappointing commercial wise.

Pandora is next month?! :O

Best get saving, I want one of those beasts!

"Craigix one of the developers of the Pandora Console which is a new powerful handheld much like a DS in style but with mini keyboard, wifi, bluetooth, dual analogue controls and will be the most powerful handheld on the market on its release in July has today announced a developer fund which is the first of its kind for any system"

I'm not sure how official that is... But it was said in the post about the dev funding.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117656

Triv1um
June 23rd, 2008, 23:02
Thanks DT, I really want one of these.

So yes, wait for a Pandora.

wyguy
June 23rd, 2008, 23:37
I already have a ds and I'm looking for a change of pace thats why I considering these. As for the pandora it looks awesome but i dont think theres enough rock evidence that its comming soon (and i dont know if im willing to wait if it does not come out.).

Oh and if i do get a psp i will probably get the Daxter bundle with the ice silver psp,1gig stick and family guy umd video thingy.

ExcruciationX
June 24th, 2008, 00:43
I agree with DT, a Pandora would be you're best bet. I rarely find myself picking up my PSP anymore.

JKKDARK
June 24th, 2008, 01:07
If he wants good commercial games, he should get a DS.

etc etc etc

Yes, but he was asking for a PSP or a GP2X (two options).

owned :)

bah
June 24th, 2008, 09:28
I have a DS and PSP.
While I play homebrew more than 95% of the time, there are more commercial games that I enjoy on the PSP than on the DS.

I guess it depends on your taste in games.

wyguy: I'd wait a bit/pay a bit more and get a pandora.

lmtlmt
June 24th, 2008, 11:42
i also have a psp and ds, i have more games for my psp than on my ds, i only have 4 ds games