PDA

View Full Version : Psp Quran V 4.0

wraggster
June 25th, 2008, 20:48
News/release from Burrows (http://www.islampsp.eur.st/)

QURAN PSP is an application for a Muslim it allows you to read the quran on your psp console psp.

- function backup end.
- function chapter not yet complete, there are only 11 chapter for the time being.

INSTALATION:
Copy "QURAN PSP" to / PSP / GAME.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibq1gy

http://rapidshare.com/files/124908046/PSP_QURAN_v_4.0.rar.html

Bugs et suggestions:
[email protected]

For the next version:
I will complete the chapter.
I'll add the English language for the quran.
I'll add أسماء الله الحسنى

Download Above and Give Feedback Via Comments

sunny822
June 26th, 2008, 15:09
thanks i love its better to recite THE HOLY QURAN than playong games

burrito
June 26th, 2008, 20:18
allah akbah!! :eek:

anteopimp
June 26th, 2008, 22:46
allah akbah!! :eek:

Thats very insensitive of you. But on the other hand your sig is very true.

ali2bah
June 27th, 2008, 00:45
Thankx wraggster
it's great psp app

bah
June 27th, 2008, 11:19
http://richarddawkins.net/firstChapter,1

pspd
June 28th, 2008, 14:51
Parts of "civilized" quran:

"Slay the pagans wherever you may come upon them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every conceivable place..." (9:5).

"Now when you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks until you overcome them fully..." (47:4).

"O Prophet! Strive hard (lit., make "jihad") against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be adamant with them... "

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers." (2:191)

"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom. "(5:33)

This is a way to go.

stepppp
June 28th, 2008, 17:26
I dont believe in the bible or the quran, in fact the other week i got drunk and actually urinated over both books.

They are both a load of crap which has destroyed peace.

jamotto
June 29th, 2008, 00:11

Nearly every religion has some rather distasteful passages that could be pointed out.

animekid4
June 29th, 2008, 00:20

"Slay the pagans wherever you may come upon them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and lie in wait for them at every conceivable place..." (9:5).

"Now when you meet the unbelievers, smite their necks until you overcome them fully..." (47:4).

"O Prophet! Strive hard (lit., make "jihad") against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be adamant with them... "

"And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. And fight not with them at the Inviolable Place of Worship until they first attack you there, but if they attack you (there) then slay them. Such is the reward of disbelievers." (2:191)

"The only reward of those who make war upon Allah and His messenger and strive after corruption in the land will be that they will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. Such will be their degradation in the world, and in the Hereafter theirs will be an awful doom. "(5:33)

This is a way to go.

:eek:WTF!?

lincruste
June 29th, 2008, 03:03
Nearly every religion has some rather distasteful passages that could be pointed out.

Yup, right. Religions are politics, no more. Except the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (http://www.venganza.org/), wich is truely god's religion.

discombobulated
June 29th, 2008, 03:14

Nearly every mass murderer has some rather distasteful traits that could be pointed out.

Fixed it for you. In case you didn't get the point, your point, if you want to call it one, is rather moot.

But to keep this back on topic, putting this trash on my PSP would spoil its sanctity. I've read both the bible and the quran as well as keep myself well read on scientific data, so I can tell you easily which books make the most sense. Hint, it's definitely not the former two.

jamotto
June 29th, 2008, 05:08
Nearly every mass murderer has some rather distasteful traits that could be pointed out.

Fixed it for you. In case you didn't get the point, your point, if you want to call it one, is rather moot.

So, basically "everyone" who reads the Quran, or on a broader scope practices religion is out to do harm? My own experiences tell me otherwise. If you have your own experiences you wish to share you can PM me with them.

discombobulated
June 29th, 2008, 05:44
So, basically "everyone" who reads the Quran, or on a broader scope practices religion is out to do harm? My own experiences tell me otherwise. If you have your own experiences you wish to share you can PM me with them.

No, just saying, if you're going to defend a religion, that's a bad argument. Also, pretty much saying you're the follower of someone who says to slay infidels, those who don't believe, and not to question why certain leaders among men about their beliefs, you're up to being questioned or mocked yourself, in some cases.

Never trust a leader which you can't question. Religion tries to tie you in with taking parables which make some sense with other nonsensical and fallacious crap to make it look more legit so to lead people astray from the truth, from freedom, and from advancement of mankind. And once you're in, it tries to keep you in by saying because your mind doesn't see things this way or that way, that you're unsaved or an infidel. Never have so many people been criticized and crucified in history because of not giving in to that crap. And because it's all or none, no "luke warm", no in-between infidel, you're either hellbound or not. A landing pad for stones, or not. A beheaded body, or not.

If you're part of society and believe in all that crap, you're going to be criticized, and rightfully so. What you believe can have a basis on your actions, and religious people try to get away with it by saying generalizing is bad. And that they may just believe this part of their holy book, and not the other part. You know, the part where good people get murdered, enslaved, etc by "holy" people.

Islam and Christianity are two of the biggest religions which makes you wonder, how many people have had unfavorable judgement because they won't be one of the sheep.