PDA

View Full Version : X-Box 360 handheld console on the way?

wraggster
June 25th, 2008, 21:26
http://www.t3.com/images/variants/XBox-360-handheld-Zune%20copy_w606.jpg

A Microsoft Zune / X-Box 360 / mobile phone hybrid? Could this potentially be the greatest handheld gadget in the history of the world?

It's by no means a reality, but it's been over a year since Big M big-wigs hinted at this awesome combo. While nothing remains concrete, we at T3 couldn't wait any longer.

Our artist's impressions from the future tech feature in this month's T3 Magazine show the three gadgets brought together in revolutionary harmony.

Our vision features the familiar X logo and coloured buttons of the X-Box with the slim and sleek Zune music player, with a 64GB flash drive and a mobile phone built in for good measure.

http://www.t3.com/news/x-box-360-handheld-console-on-the-way?=36044

pibs
June 25th, 2008, 21:45
If they managed to get the device in the 200 dollar range I wouldn't mind purchasing it. A MMO FPS on the go would be pretty cool if this device ever sees the light of day.

mcdougall57
June 25th, 2008, 22:11
do they even have the tech to produce a handheld with 360 graphics?

Shadowblind
June 26th, 2008, 01:29
Quite possibly the coolest thing I've ever seen, to which I say:

MICROSOFT: DO IT, *****es!

PS: Marketing theme: Halo, on the Go!

Eviltaco64
June 26th, 2008, 01:35
I dont think that's possible.
They already have Zune, and making another handheld with X360 technology would cost a lot of money to produce in such a small device. Maybe they should try to...I dont know...fix the REGULAR Xbox 360 RRoD first?

Shadowblind
June 26th, 2008, 01:41
I dont think that's possible.
They already have Zune, and making another handheld with X360 technology would cost a lot of money to produce in such a small device. Maybe they should try to...I dont know...fix the REGULAR Xbox 360 RRoD first?

Done. Any more requests?

gamesquest1
June 26th, 2008, 02:07
haha if microsoft did make somthing like this lets hope they can pay sombody over 5 to design it unlike these guys :P

lol and after looking at that picture again imagin how much the menu button would be pressed by accident ........god thats just dredful...i know its just there interpritations but usually interpretations are based on other products by that company, i dont think ive seen that many slim devices made by microsoft, they are always big and sturd.......er no faulty would be the correct word lol

Elven6
June 26th, 2008, 02:44
This is impossible, It's not possible to make a Xbox 360 so small, plus the battery life will completely suck! The original Xbox is possible I guess, plus that thing is WAY to small for DVDs.

ojdon
June 26th, 2008, 17:50
Am I the only one who is getting the message that it's not an exact 360. I was just getting the message it's just an Portable Xbox, like the PSP. Besides that thing looks fake and wouldn't the Xbox button get annoying since it is in the middle of the D-Pad.