PDA

View Full Version : Can someone help me? I need a BIG favour! regarding The Dark Knight website.

MrTeressaBond
June 29th, 2008, 10:03
hi, i really need a BIG favour from someone here, and it has to do with the Dark Knight website.

basically this website:

www.comcast.net/thedarkknightmovie

loads up for me just fine, it is only when i want to open or load up the videos, i just doesnt budge whatsoever, others have claim it worked just fine, but thi is maybe because i am from the UK and the site doesnt want to share outside the US.

basically wat im trying to do is, if it had worked for me, i would have let the video buffer 100% and then go to my Internet Temp File Folder, and look for the biggest file there, because i would want to buffer the High Definition video, which i assume is a Flash File.

but i just simply cannot do this, and i was wondering here if anyone can help me with it, and if so, i would provide an email to send it to me or any other method u can come up with, would glad appreciate it.

the one i want at the moment is the video entitled 'Film in Chicago'...

i was wanting the Alternative Trailer, but i dont see it up there anymore, which is a shame, cause the source to watch this trailer is cyoutube with its Low-def quality, so iwill nevr have this trailer in HD anymore :(

anyways, if anyone can, let me know here or PM, it would mean alot to me.

VampDude
June 29th, 2008, 15:02
I'm in the UK, the site works fine for me?

Maybe your ISP doesn't allow the videos?

I use a program that allows me to watch content even if it doesn't load in my browser, I have to download the videos though (which is a pain sometimes) and watch them in Windows.

---

In Batman related news, a Batman rollercoaster killed (decapitated) someone yesterday (link to story below), the kid was in a restricted area so the Six Flags theme park cannot be sued or be liable for the death (only the damages to those who were on the ride who were unharmed).

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/teen-decapitated-by-six-flags-coaster/20080628184409990001?icid=100214839x1204931612x120 0224317

http://images.rauhmaru.multiply.com/image/4/photos/41/1200x120/34/la-fouine-batman.png?et=PF3EZI%2CcssVihem0cgrjoQ&nmid=92642944

MrTeressaBond
June 29th, 2008, 15:40
that cannot be possible, i mean i left my pc on for hours on loading this videos and it doesnt budge! i even tried it on my other slower computer, and in the college's computers, and yet still nothing! What could be the problem? is it because i's in London?

and did u use this program to help u watch these videos? what program is it?