PDA

View Full Version : Wadit

wraggster
June 29th, 2008, 17:40
News/release from DarkChris (http://wiihack.de/downloads.php?do=file&id=250)

WADit is the first program with which you can easily own channels with all the drum and turn from them. This requires only a DOL or ELF, and you can get an entirely separate channel. It is even possible already created channels.

Changelog:

Quote:
Version 0.1a:
* WADs extract
* Menu is added
* German language added
* Setup
* Preparing for further releases

Download Via Comments - Only for experianced Wii Users Only, may cause bricking (death of console) if used incorrectly

masterchief929
June 29th, 2008, 18:31
that is cool, but with the homebrew chan already out i dont think this will have very much popularity. although it would be cool to have your favorite game on the system menu.

gamesquest1
June 29th, 2008, 20:36
that is cool, but with the homebrew chan already out i dont think this will have very much popularity. although it would be cool to have your favorite game on the system menu.

Yeah only whay this would be cool is if there is somthing really good to come out that you use it so much that you want it right on your menu:p

Shadowblind
June 29th, 2008, 20:41
I play Quake alot and wouldn't mind having that as a channel unto itself.

This app is more of a novelty, but its great if you have a favorite app and want it on you main channels.

____anders____
June 29th, 2008, 23:35
I play Quake alot and wouldn't mind having that as a channel unto itself.

This app is more of a novelty, but its great if you have a favorite app and want it on you main channels.

i agree:)

quake would sit just perfecly on the wii menu, it's the best game yet:)

but i won't try it cus i'm afraid i will brick my wii:(

the HBC looks too nice to put quake on the menu, instead of booting the HBC before;)

DimensionT
June 30th, 2008, 04:08
Most of you might know what my thoughts on this would be.

Jay_PaRaDoX pissed me off by releasing channels for everything being released without knowing what might happen, which was reckless... Even though he had knowledge of what he was doing.

Now there's means for random people to make all the channels they want, which is just plain stupid. People are going to attempt to make them, without any idea what they're doing. It's just gonna end up bad any way you look at it.

If you're making channels with this, please keep them to yourself. If you release them, please be prepared to take full responsibility.

danny37415
June 30th, 2008, 05:48
this doesn't work

theotherfreakyguy
June 30th, 2008, 06:36
Banner Support?

Also, I thought injectuwad could do this already..?

siggy2guitar
June 30th, 2008, 16:01
I cant even get this app to work (and no im not a n00b :mad:) i just want gecko region free (well gecko OS) as a channel so i can easily load my custom guitar heros.

jamie12331
July 2nd, 2008, 17:47
winrar keeps telling me that the file is corrupt :(