PDA

View Full Version : Motocross Challenge DS

wraggster
June 30th, 2008, 18:24
doudou posted this news:

After almost 2 years since the GBA version has been canceled due to GBA market death, DHG Games strikes back with an evolved version of Motocross Challenge for the Nintendo DS. You can have a preview of the game in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/v/6ub7sY4A44g

The game is still at an early stage of development and we are looking for a publishing deal once again.

Visit our website at www.dhggames.com for updates.

wraggster
June 30th, 2008, 18:25
looks a killer game to be honest, now why hasnt a publisher took this game on

masterchief929
June 30th, 2008, 19:03
looks like something a homebrewer would make on his spare time. lol

BastarB
June 30th, 2008, 22:16
The Physics in the GBA version of this game is in my opinion very good, and it's a really fun game, I don't care about the graphics, it has the right motorbike feeling^^

Have a nice day everyone!

gamev8
June 30th, 2008, 22:55
Looks fun, like Excitebike on steroids.

Jayenkai
July 1st, 2008, 11:06
If they wanted to chance it, and there was a way to avoid the obvious piracy, a homebrew-shareware method might honestly be a really good idea, right now..

There's definite interest out there.. It's just not coming from the publishers!

sepro
July 1st, 2008, 12:41
looks like something a homebrewer would make on his spare time. lol

Can you back that statement up with a couple examples of DS homebrew-games that are in the same league as this game? (just look how polished the gba version of this game is)

Personally I can only think of Still Alive DS :p (for obvious reasons I'm not counting doom/quake/... ports) So if there are more of those out there I want them :cool:

Jayenkai
July 1st, 2008, 15:31
*spam*

On a somewhat similar note, I'm trying to make a nice list of the "good" homebrew over on my DSBrew (http://dsbrew.socoder.net) site. How well that goes is entirely unknown at this point, but I'll keep dumping games on, and see if anyone takes any notice!! So far, not so much!

*/spam*

There are some good homebrew examples, but so far I don't think there's anything "That" good..