PDA

View Full Version : MadriSX DC 25 Years Alpha 01

wraggster
July 1st, 2008, 00:51
News/release from Ron (http://www.dreamcast.es/news.php?readmore=105)

Well has already passed the hangover of the Euro and we have also dismissed with very good humour celebration of the 25 anniversary of the MSX system.

The download is now ready to add that the only tengais ROM or DSK into folders created for this purpose and goals to bootdreams to make a CDI autoboot.

Most games are supported, practically all work with the pad of the Dreamcast. Even the games extended to MSX2 as abbot of the crime and many others.

Cruceta = Cursors
X = Menu
A = Select
And Button = Joy MSX
B = Esc / Back
Start = Enter
Y + B = Select Player 1

The emulator is still at very early stage of development as it is a fast port, operates at full screen with sound, supports the Dreamcast keyboard and what you can already begin to taste, all testing and help is welcome.

Download and Give feedback Via comments

mrquiteaguy
July 1st, 2008, 17:22
Congratulations Ron,I watched the match and the best team(Spain) won. :)
Thank you for the msx emulator.

Starscream
July 1st, 2008, 17:57
Very promsing. The existing DC-ports all lack some features. I hope Ron manages to take this one further.

mrquiteaguy
July 8th, 2008, 23:39
Ron,It didnt work for me i am afraid.
Disk folder only came up,no Rom folder found.
Then when i clicked on a game in the disk folder,it froze.
I burned with Dir2boot so perhaps i am to blame,but i did the same with Urugu's msx emulator and it worked perfect.
Perhaps i am doing something wrong.I remember the atari emulator i had to cold boot it before i could see a game load up.