PDA

View Full Version : All Firmware Hacks even 2.01

PsPmad
October 5th, 2005, 20:53
Wounder why wipeoutpure The First Download had to be downloaded again
Well i think i no why well i think every 1 notice that the The wipe out packs Load On the load screen on Wipe Out Pure well i Think If You Replace The Bin
File In side The Gamma Pack 1 With 1 of the Bin File from the 2.0 exploite
and run wipe out pure and see wht happend.

i tried to edit one off the saves from Smart Bomb But Got The Same Erro code As the one that game can not be started when i loaded the savedgame

Well i was thinking wht if we did wht The people in the xbox scene did and run a save file to run a Program while playing a game but i think the exploit with wipe out pure will work because it loads it on the load screen of the game.

I cant test it out because i traded my wipeout pure game to Eb.
Can some one Post To see if my exploit works or not

If Exploit Works Please Add me in because i thought of it

Gnoccir
October 5th, 2005, 21:10
Heh never thought of that. I'm interested in hearing what everyone thinks.

pepegomez
October 6th, 2005, 15:25
give it a try^^

AJB2K3
October 6th, 2005, 18:35
it shouldn't work.
The key to wipeout is test.bin and the incrypted wadfile.

Cap'n 1time
October 6th, 2005, 20:13
Also if it does work, it violates everything most of us stand for. All these exploits that have been found and released thus far are actually legal. I believe that upon downloading the Wipeout Packs it says that modification of the content is illegal and violates IP. If that warning was not shown, perhapes more legit groups would look into it. Who knows though.. mabey you actually stumbled upon somthing (doubt it).

sitexec
October 7th, 2005, 02:49
well, if you completly replace the wipeout file, then your not breaking anything, because its not their file, either way, its probably md5 hashed, but either way, more info on it must be found. I have 1.5 and use the sxt version changer, so i dont have any upgrade or downgrade problems.

PSXP
October 7th, 2005, 09:24
Give it a try.
It most likely wont brick or anything.
'you never know till u give it a go'

dtale15
December 27th, 2005, 09:17
hoo rah