PDA

View Full Version : Jadded Mega Man fan? Do you have programing or art skills?

Godofhardcore
July 2nd, 2008, 14:19
I was referred to this forum after other places either thought I was an idiot or they were drinking Capcom's coolaid.

Essentally I want to make mega man 9 my self. But I'm not a programmer I'm a conceptualist and I'm looking for like minded Mega Man fans with the proper knowledge.

I'm looking for artists I have a programer somebody who wants to do the music as well.

The reason behind me wanting to do this is the last several years I've seen my favorite video game character's name dragged through the mud. The EXE games, Network trandmission, Starforce, ZX.
That's not mega man. SO FINALLY 9 is annouced and YEAH it's a throw back......on wiiware. Does anybody really even take Wiiware seriously?

The Classic series has been reduced to a downloadable game on a service nobody not even wii owners....take seriously.

So I thought maybe if I headed up a fangame project that made enough noise the fans could by doing it themselves show Capcom what we want from them.

It worked with Chrono Trigger as it's getting a DS game.

so is anybody interested in helping this become a reality?

I've spent 20 years of my life with this character and I feel he belongs to me more to than Capcom.

I've sure given that series more love than Capcom has.

Mark30001
July 2nd, 2008, 14:23
I was referred to this forum

Hey, welcome here! :)

Yeah, I thought there may be some folks here from this wonderful community who may want to join your team.