PDA

View Full Version : Project4 V1.6180 - 2 Released, Fixed BSoD and 4.01 Support!

wraggster
July 2nd, 2008, 20:23
News from Auraomega (http://www.darkmessiah.byethost13.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=138)

I've just had a fiddle with the main bulk of Project4's code to remove the offending line of code, the BSoD should no longer appear.

I also took the liberty of spending a few minutes on patching 4.01M33 to allow you to use the newest custom firmware, and Project4.

There is information in the download on the cause of the BSoD, if you are interested, and why p4ml.prx wasn't included in the original installation.

There is no other bug fixes, this is purely a quick update to remove the 2 main issues, over the next few days I'll be active on the bug reports board compiling a list of errors to fix in the next update, after Sunday I'll be compiling a list of requested updates and starting work on any remaining issues.

And here is the link to V1.6180 - 2, enjoy!

-Aura

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Buddy4point0
July 2nd, 2008, 21:19
What is Project4?

NoQuarter
July 2nd, 2008, 21:19
I've been watching this project for a while,I think it's time to give it a try.

It's a flash based XMB replacement,I believe.

Buddy4point0
July 2nd, 2008, 21:25
I've been watching this project for a while,I think it's time to give it a try.

It's a flash based XMB replacement,I believe.

Ohhh, That. Yea, I've heard of it. Neat Idea, I've thought about making something like this as well as I'm sure many people have before and after me. I'm sticking with Sonys XMB though. If it only gives you the regular features, or less features, there is absolutely no point to use it.

alanparker05
July 2nd, 2008, 22:02
Unless you use psp without memory stick it's a bit pointless and you just giving yourself more chance of bricking but it's a good technical exercise in showing what can be done

newb_fo_life
July 3rd, 2008, 15:21
Cool!