PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Portable demo Details

wraggster
July 6th, 2008, 01:51
Sega details the two ways of getting the demo for Phantasy Star Portable, a demo UMD will be distributed through selected gaming stores in Japan while the rest of us can grab it from the PlayStation Store. As reported earlier, Sega is pretty generous with the demo, you can play the whole of the first chapter and five missions from the multiplayer mode. As a result, it’s 301Mb in size and the usual way of distributing demos via “Browser” or website just isn’t reliable enough. The date to remember for this is July 14th.

On the other hand, the game’s official website gets some updates following the Weekly Famitsu report. There are more characters introduced, a TV commercial and finally something Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G fans will be really familiar with, downloadable missions are being planned in future.

http://www.psphyper.com/psp/phantasy-star-portable-demo-details-dlc-planned/

JKKDARK
July 6th, 2008, 03:57
Great, I want to play it soon. I love this franchise, and I'm happy to see a game for the PSP finally :)

ojdon
July 6th, 2008, 14:02
Great, I want to play it soon. I love this franchise, and I'm happy to see a game for the PSP finally :)

I agree. PSU is probally my favourite game at the moment and putting the story and what not on the PSP is actually useful for me... I am actually bothered to do it instead of being more interested in going Online.

FINALLY, I decent game for the PSP.

Buddy4point0
July 6th, 2008, 19:14
I need to get my PSP fixed so I can test out this demo!