PDA

View Full Version : Default Ryan and Infernomax - South Sessions

infernomax
July 7th, 2008, 14:53
Took the camera along to a couple of sessions and meh some stuff got on there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV6yrm936JI

- Ryan kickflip
- Infernomax Back foot pressure casper
- Infernomax Nollie Gazelle
- Ryan Back 360
- ROAR!
- Infernomax Kickflip, Nollie 360, Back180
- Infernomax Switch Front Shove, Handstand Handflip
- Ryan Back 180, Switch 180, kickflip
- Infernomax Ollie

Pic of Gap at end....

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4816/highwaygapolliezx3.jpg

infernomax
July 8th, 2008, 08:36
bump

Buddy4point0
July 8th, 2008, 19:02
I like the picture quality of that last one. Looks really professional like. Your pop looks alot better on this than in the video.

I don't really like all the flat at the beginning, everything you guys did in that part was sloppy and none of it was really good.

You guys go to slow in the whole thing. And your pushes look retarted. Just go faster so you don't have to push.

I would've definitely had the camera follow you off that little crap gap cause the handstand flip was pretty nice and should've been shown more close up.

You guys had the same problem as before, too much of the same spots, and everything was sloppy.
Oh and on that last ollie, it was more like a bank (ride off) Pop it a little more (a lot more) It'll be easier to land and look a lot better.

infernomax
July 11th, 2008, 05:28
I like the picture quality of that last one. Looks really professional like. Your pop looks alot better on this than in the video.

I don't really like all the flat at the beginning, everything you guys did in that part was sloppy and none of it was really good.

You guys go to slow in the whole thing. And your pushes look retarted. Just go faster so you don't have to push.

I would've definitely had the camera follow you off that little crap gap cause the handstand flip was pretty nice and should've been shown more close up.

You guys had the same problem as before, too much of the same spots, and everything was sloppy.
Oh and on that last ollie, it was more like a bank (ride off) Pop it a little more (a lot more) It'll be easier to land and look a lot better.

Yeah ill refilm the last ollie it definitely wasnt a ride off as there is a 80cm grass gap and concrete bit before the drop, the picture was the same one. The fisheye and Angle kind of ****ed it up. It wasnt level though but next time...

Ill take your advice and try faster in lines. Cheers for the feedback