PDA

View Full Version : FinalBurn Alpha for PSP v0.01

wraggster
July 8th, 2008, 21:32
Mctuna (http://www.mcpsp.com/index.php) has released a new WIP version of the CPS1, CPS2 and Neogeo emulator for the PSP, tested to work on 401M33-2.The Emulator at this time has no sound & no analog.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

jurkevicz
July 8th, 2008, 22:13
I've always been a fan of FBA but it's been done by NJ. I'll give a try.

speedvicio
July 8th, 2008, 23:00
This emulator by OopsWare.

http://neosource.1emu.net/forums/index.php?topic=962.0 :D

tuta
July 9th, 2008, 01:01
Really hope there will be a cps3 emu
Thx for releasing sumthing new I can play around with

mike_jmg
July 9th, 2008, 01:14
I was fan of FBA, hope this gets as good as the other cps2 emu

Psphreak
July 9th, 2008, 04:26
I'd like to see Dave's tmnt emu hit the psp if possible.

indstr
July 9th, 2008, 04:58
Can anyone confirm if this works with Cave games???

_Shin_
July 9th, 2008, 05:35
indstr>well, we already can play neo geo, cps1 and cps2 thanks to NJ emulators... so wouldn't toaplan/cave be the whole point of this emu ?

there you go> (I just took a crappy picture of my psp slim while trying the 1st game I was exited about ;))
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/657/dodonpachionpspos8.jpg

guwange didn't work for me even if I have a slim though... you guys ?

Eviltaco64
July 9th, 2008, 07:16
I really like FBA-XXX Pro on Xbox, although it is very picky with newer Neo-Geo Roms (like SVC Chaos and Metal Slug 5).

indstr
July 10th, 2008, 02:45
Holy crap @ dodonpachi! Yes! Because I could never get the psx version to work properly with pops. I will try that and also Esp Ra.de and Dangun. :-D

Really excited! I don't even care about sound, just need me some bullet hell action on the go

indstr
July 10th, 2008, 03:57
I've tried this and the other FBA with Donpachi, Dodonpachi, ESP Ra de, Dangun, and Guwange, but the only one that even loads is Donpachi. :( I wonder what is wrong

_Shin_
July 10th, 2008, 10:02
Holy crap @ dodonpachi! Yes! Because I could never get the psx version to work properly with pops. I will try that and also Esp Ra.de and Dangun. :-D

Really excited! I don't even care about sound, just need me some bullet hell action on the go

ho yeah, I never think about psx ports of shooters...I proly should, lots of good stuff there !

yeah, Esp Ra.de and Dangun both work great ^^

I guess you can find some good shooters also already running fine with NJ's CPS2 emu like progrear arashi, mars matrix, eco fighters or giga wing (or even a few on mvs emu)

Baboon
July 10th, 2008, 10:32
ho yeah, I never think about psx ports of shooters...I proly should, lots of good stuff there !

yeah, Esp Ra.de and Dangun both work great ^^

I guess you can find some good shooters also already running fine with NJ's CPS2 emu like progrear arashi, mars matrix, eco fighters or giga wing (or even a few on mvs emu)

The psx versions of Donpachi, Dodonpachi, Raiden, Rtypes, Raiden Dx, Raycrysis, Raystorm, In The Hunt, Cotton etc all run perfect on the psp! :thumbup:

With some of these I've ripped the games so there only about 10-20mb. I guess having the true arcade versions of these games running on the psp though will save some memory card space over the psx ones.

_Shin_
July 11th, 2008, 17:11
I've tried this and the other FBA with Donpachi, Dodonpachi, ESP Ra de, Dangun, and Guwange, but the only one that even loads is Donpachi. :( I wonder what is wrong

I think there is an issues with unloading the rom from the ram...try to exit the emu evrytime you want to play a game.
you have a fat or a slim ? might also be because the fat's ram is too small... :\