PDA

View Full Version : Loco Roco 2 and Patapon 2 Coming Soon

wraggster
July 9th, 2008, 16:08
PSP appears to take center stage in this week issue of Weekly Famitsu. Apart from confirming Patapon 2 (winter 2008) and Loco Roco 2 (no release date), early leaks from the mag also reveals a couple of new games from Arc System Works and Sega. Lair Land Story appears to be another PSP project from Arc after the Guilty Gear XX Accent Core port. On the other hand, Phantasy Star Portable is not the only PSP game Sega is working on as the publisher unveils Garnet Chronicle. Confirmation, details and photos/scans will hopefully come later.

Princess Maker 5 Portable and Soldier Collection (PC Engine Best Collection) were given some space as well, both were revealed at various retailer sites earlier. Last but not least is Namco’s Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, which is covered here already. In the Cross Panel Review, Gundam Battle Universe gets a nice 8,8,8,9 (33/40).

http://www.psphyper.com/psp/patapon-2-loco-roco-2-in-this-weeks-famitsu/

Eviltaco64
July 9th, 2008, 16:29
Sony needs to throw more wood on the fire before everything slows down again. It looks like they're finally doing that :)

that1guywiththeface
July 9th, 2008, 17:04
Whooooo!!! Patapon 2!

Buddy4point0
July 9th, 2008, 19:45
I've never played Patapon1 but I really liked LocoRoco So I'm pumped for LocoRoco 2!

Veskgar
July 9th, 2008, 20:00
Excellent, these were both good games. Adds to the fairly decent PSP library.