PDA

View Full Version : The Best Fanboy quotes of all time

Eviltaco64
July 10th, 2008, 19:41
Well, I was just reading a somewhat fanboyish comment on the PS3, and it got me thinking. Thinking of other fanboys, fanboys that are so extremely biased and come up with these ridiculous rumors, worship Nintendo (or Sony, Microsoft, Sega, Gamepark, Tapwave, Nokia, Atari, Tiger, etc.) on their knees, and will literally shit talk a console.

So, for a few laughs, if you run into any fanboy comments on the internet, post 'em here!

Shadowblind
July 10th, 2008, 19:47
I can REALLY see this turning into a flame war.

but to stay on topic:

And [gears of war 2] will fail. Make what you want of my statement, The unreal engine no matter how its tweaked no matter how it's modded no matter what they do with it. it's still the unreal engine.
Just how great do people expect gears of war 2 to be? I lol. It's going to be gears of war 1 with a new story. the same graphics and maybe a few different play elements.

We all know this. and those who wont admit to that are simply the purest of the die hard gears fan's

But Hold on to that belief that Gow2 will be great. It will make my personal vendetta taste so much sweeter when I endlessly torment gow fan boys when it gets a 7/10 score.
You all at HH know where this is from ;)

JKKDARK
July 10th, 2008, 20:13
Yeah, fanboys are annoying.

Napalm-Death
July 10th, 2008, 20:51
Yeah, fanboys are annoying.

Yeah, just like you. :rofl:

JKKDARK
July 10th, 2008, 20:59
I'm a neutral person.

Remember when you PM'd me saying that the EA Sports games are only good on the PlayStation 3.

Napalm-Death
July 10th, 2008, 21:03
I'm a neutral person.

Remember when you PM'd me saying that the EA Sports games are only good on the PlayStation 3.

LOL I'd rather die than let an EA game enter my PS3's disc drive. So I think you've got the wrong person.

Mark30001
July 10th, 2008, 21:08
Yeah, fanboys are annoying.Yeah, just like you. :rofl:
"It's a fact, look it up."

masterchief929
July 10th, 2008, 21:43
We all know that a Nintendo DS can run any game that PSP can.

I lol'd so much at that comment. i don't own a PSP, but i own a DS. I love the DS, but everyone knows that a PSP makes the graphics on a DS look like complete and total crap.

JKKDARK
July 10th, 2008, 21:46
lol, who said that?

masterchief929
July 10th, 2008, 22:17
it was on another website where this guy wrote an entire article after this guy sed that and proved him wrong by comparing screenshots on both platforms. i would have just posted the specs of the DS next to the PSP specs. it made me lol so much.

Mark30001
July 10th, 2008, 22:48
The Best of RegalSin: Volume II

Well the thing is there is som many games being released on many console and various games being canceled at the same time.

What I want to do is not only go one on one with developers but make usefull changes that not only benifit the consumers but the people making video games and products for videogames.

Right now I want to not only start a petition to bring the rest of the Beyond Good and Evil Triology to the GCN but start a movement made up entierly of fans and players of the game.

So what I am asking for is the support of the entire forum to help me pull this off. What I need is addresses of who I can send my plead to Ubisoft or whoever is in charge of the BG&E series, People ready advert in papers, movies, comics, of there own free will, and lastly people who are willing to put there money where mouth is when the time comes.

Reasons why I believe BG&E is grand or what I liked from BG&E.

The game itself was grand and almost perfect, I enjoyed sailing back and forth on the hover vehical compared to Wind Wakers Boat of little Islands, playing the Mini games, checking out the GCI Wild life, Facing enemies that attacks in diffrent ways, the battle mode itself was what Dinosaur Planet lacked where not only one enemy was attacking you but zillions of enemies, The world exploration was emense, and the story was in the area of Mother/Earthbound, Jade/Shawnie was not dressed up like some hoar or bimbo, and I even wanted to play the game again directly afterwards even if the game is short.

Why is BG&E 2-??? should be on the Cube ?

Well the GCN version is the most sleekest or detailed version of the game from my exprience, The GCN is in more childrens homes and adult homes combined then any X-BOX or PS2, and will more likely be played by somebody who parents are unable to afford a new console for there kids but want something fun for them to play without breaking out $200 in the future, The GCN controllers are the best by far for adventure games, With a converter you can port the PS2, and SNES to PSX for use with the GCN, and lastly the Cube can take advantage of Progressive scan and is easier to program of course.

Why not any other new or used system ?

Well the PS2 version is cruddy, The X-Box is more about 4-bit games comebacks and has less children games that children wants to buy,

360,PS3, and Rev is not much of any upgrade besides the PS3 and is pricey and will make parents think about the price even more then whats offered in the game. I heard recently Nintendo is going to port the GCN Zelda TP to Wii and the GCN will not be playable on the Wii system. Also to a person who uses games 24/7 I myself have yet seen anything on the PS3,360, or Wii that is going to make me jump for a new system.

Thanks for the consideration and I am sure there is other people out there who wan'ts something to be changed and released in the video game industry.

Eviltaco64
July 11th, 2008, 00:24
So the Gamecube has a converter that lets you play teh PS2 games?

ds its good to litle kids that dont know play and dont kno wat is graphics and a good console and to old people.dude go see ds 3d graphics psx graphics are 100 tims better than tha little shit.go psp!

And there's this fanboy video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSeMf7YH32g&feature=related

JKKDARK
July 11th, 2008, 00:47
These ones are classic:

If you're an MGS fan, then sell it for MGS4 and a PS3.

I like MGS4's soundtrack and I just LOVE some of the songs on Snake's iPod, but I hope that after this update I'll be able to listen to my Guilty Gear music while playing MGS4.

And IE is as stable as an Xbox360. :)

PS3 has a lot of masterpieces

I think it's good that the PS3 sold so much this week, I hope that it keeps going this way.

You're welcome! Now with that said, I hope the PS3 gets NG2...or some form of it.

Are you being paid by Nintendo to say that?

with MGS4, the PS3 will sell 20 million consoles in few days

Wow, I hope he begins working on the PS3 soon. :D

Sonic the hedgehog is a Midway product

Shadowblind
July 11th, 2008, 01:29
:rofl:

that last one is awesome, nice on eviltaco!

Eviltaco64
July 11th, 2008, 03:47
I never wrote that. JKKDARK's just spamming this thread as well.

If I have Sonic as my Avatar, in my Signature, and Profile Picture, then hopefully I know it's a Sega product! :p

Napalm-Death
July 11th, 2008, 03:47
These ones are classic:

EDIT: What's this?

You're talking about Final Fantasy games released on other consoles, yes they sell well. But this one will be PS3 exclusive, a commercial failure.

Get an Xbox 360. The PlayStation 3 is a commercial failure.

Why do you want a commercial failure? Someone who wants to spend $400 to find out why people hate it I guess.

I'm sure this commercial failure will not be even better than the Gamecube

PS3 owners are mad because they know they bought a commercial failure :rofl:

This is my face when I see the PS3 sales: http://209.85.12.234/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

Mario franchise sold more than 200 million units.

Metal Gear franchise sold (please, don't laugh Gold Line :rofl:) 20 million units.

I agree with Sega. We should care for the massive players, where you can find them on the 360 version.

Xbox 360 sales > PS3 sales

enough said

Yeah...I'm sure my posts about listening to heavy metal while playing MGS4 still counts as a major fanboy comment.

Eviltaco64
July 11th, 2008, 03:56
Don't be negative, Microsoft have a secret plan. All the companies will support HD-DVD in some months thanks to a new idea by Microsoft.

Expect HD-DVD as the winner.[/

Shadowblind
July 11th, 2008, 04:05
EDIT: What's this?

Yeah...I'm sure my posts about listening to heavy metal while playing MGS4 still counts as a major fanboy comment.

lets face it, compared to JKKDARK, none of us are fanboys to anything except breathing :)

HD-DVD died a rather disgraceful death, sadly, considering both blu-Ray and HDDVD were practically the exact same.

mike_jmg
July 12th, 2008, 01:22
Agreed

ninja9393
July 12th, 2008, 08:15
I believe JKKDARK just got P3W3D!

Eviltaco64
July 12th, 2008, 09:36
JKKDARK made half those quotes up anyway.

wolfpack
July 17th, 2008, 22:26
and the flamewars begin! :O
EVERYONE PICK A SIDE :O

(i choose 360, ps3 AND wii, i like the best of all 3 worlds :P)

Eviltaco64
July 21st, 2008, 01:16
This...must be...REVIVED!!

Napalm-Death
July 21st, 2008, 01:18
I wonder what'll happen next.

masterchief929
July 21st, 2008, 01:44
well, all i can say is im on wolfpack's side!

fg-54
July 21st, 2008, 03:38
here is a great one from a nintendo fanboy

everyone knows that the wii can handle xbox 360 graphics! just look at resident evil 4, it only used 40% of the gamecube's power, and the wii is two times mre powerfull then the gamecube allowing it to have graphics that are more then FOUR TIMES BETTER then resident evil 4!

Napalm-Death
July 21st, 2008, 03:41
well, all i can say is im on wolfpack's side!

I'm siding with your signature. :rofl:

JKKDARK
July 21st, 2008, 17:09
In a world without walls and fences, we need no Windows and Gates.

HAHAHAH :rofl: :rofl:

Eviltaco64
October 12th, 2008, 15:48
Here's someone's response on whether or not the DSi has some features that copy the PSPs.

well is the ps3 6 axis controller copy to the wiimote and is the ps3 copy to the 360 media functions so no the ds is not copying the psp because sony copied every one els to create there machines every thing that is involved with ps3 and psp has already been dun by 360 or wii first they cant or havnt come out with something new and there own !!!!!

I felt it was noobish enough to revive this old thread. :P

Napalm-Death
October 12th, 2008, 16:29
Did you get that from a Kotaku comment? It looks like something that could come from there. XD

Eviltaco64
October 12th, 2008, 16:33
Did you get that from a Kotaku comment? It looks like something that could come from there. XD

Nah, I got it from a site called Product-Reviews' comment section.