PDA

View Full Version : NitroTracker v0.4 - Looping, Envelopes and More!

wraggster
July 10th, 2008, 23:09
via drunken coders (http://www.drunkencoders.com/)

_0xtob (http://nitrotracker.tobw.net/) has made a major update to his awesome software. Here are the major new features:

Loops

Volume Envelopes

Multi-Sample Instruments

Channel Mute / Solo
And some minor changes:
wav saving

free ram indicator

sample preview

the file browser remembers recent folders and files

improved xm player

volume column editing

sample panning

improved left handed mode

Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments

zzt
July 10th, 2008, 23:53
Thank You, _0xtob, all the added features are great!
Espically .wav saving!

morganDS
July 11th, 2008, 03:42
I've been waiting impatiently for a new release. Can't wait to try it out. Keep up the great work!:thumbup:

jaws365
July 11th, 2008, 08:31
Beautiful!!! This program was the main reason why I bought a Nintendo DS in the first place (and now I have also discovered a universe of very good games, at least better than on PSP).

AuroraKnight
July 11th, 2008, 12:25
I definitely wanna try this out, it sounds nice considering we can use the DS mic to make our own samples. I'd laugh my ass off if this beats that korg thing they're coming out with.

jaws365
July 11th, 2008, 15:17
It's very nice, unlike with last version, the songs I have loaded play fine. There is a C64/Amiga demoparty in Norway next weekend so this comes in handy for the music compo :)

Again thanks for your great effort on creating this. It is by far, together with PSP Rhythm 8 the best handheld music programs I have seen. I have no problem seing how these programs could beat comercial stuff. Rhythm 7 already kicked Traxxpad's ass. I actually think that KORG thing could be useful somehow, but it for sure won't be a tracker, which is a composing method I appreciate very much.

Steely
July 11th, 2008, 19:05
HELL yes. Thank you so much for this. Awesome update to an already awesome program.