PDA

View Full Version : Sega Unveils Sonic Unleashed Teaser

JKKDARK
July 12th, 2008, 16:35
via 411mania (http://www.411mania.com/games/news/80055/%5BMulti%5D-Sega-Unveils-Sonic-Unleashed-Teaser.htm)

We just received an interesting teaser video for Sega's Sonic Unleashed moments ago. We'll let Sega explain it....

A shadowy figure has been seen stalking the rooftops of cities and villages across the globe. Concerned citizens have barely caught a glimpse of this mysterious creature as it leaps from building to building, though many people have heard its hair-raising howl from the streets and alleyways far below.

One intrepid videographer managed to capture a fleeting glance of the figure as it made its way across town. The footage was later recovered and proved without a doubt that something is out there and lurking among us.

Now check it out for yourself...

Go to the link for the video

eloivanelst
July 12th, 2008, 16:47
Checking ATM..

Neo-Tokyo
July 12th, 2008, 18:06
nice trailer! :thumbup:

murgero1
July 12th, 2008, 19:46
Very nice

jrsmaster411
July 12th, 2008, 20:20
wtf did sonic turn into a wolf???!?

ojdon
July 12th, 2008, 21:51
Wow... This game is so over hyped. People do not build your hopes up... =\

theotherfreakyguy
July 13th, 2008, 03:40
Meh they try to make it seem cool but I would like a sonic game without some gimmick...

If they have a good enough story, maybe, but if they encourage you to play as a Werewolf and be a bad guy, then its Shadow the Hedgehog all over again...

bosanova_x
July 13th, 2008, 21:02
Hmmm I'm not liking this one bit, just give me a new GOOD Sonic game and i'll be happy. Fingers crossed.

Eviltaco64
July 13th, 2008, 21:10
Do you think a video game can jump the shark?
Either way, I really do hope that Sonic Unleashed is good in some way. I was playing Sonic 2006 on my (recently repaired) 360, and almost everytime I died because of some ridiculous glitch.

geise69
July 14th, 2008, 13:25
I really hope this will do well, but the track record doesn't look good for Sonic. The last good Sonic games I played were the Sonic Adventure games on the DC. Sonic Adventure and Virtua Fighter 3 were the reasons I imported my Dreamcast one month after the Japanese launch. I was pleased with how well Sonic translated into 3D. I didn't like all the different characters that much but it was a fun game. It was fresh and new, and really showed what the DC could do. After that I don't know what happened. Graphically this looks amazing, but I just wish it would be Sonic zooming through a level saving his buddies while trying to destroy Eggman. I'll still keep my mouth shut on how I feel about this till I play it. I do hope it's good.