PDA

View Full Version : FCEU r14 Beta - New Emulator for Gamecube and Nintendo Wii

wraggster
July 13th, 2008, 22:41
Whilst searching tehskeen (http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30299&postcount=38) and then double checking DCEmu i came across 2 releases by DSBomb that i and other sites have missed, they are infact over 2months old but as i said not posted, heres the release info

i have a couple betas of these emulators ready for testing if anyone's interested. No, I know you're all gonna ask it, there is no Wiimote support in them. These are made to fix various bugs and to get things working properly.

FCEU r14 Beta
First, in FCEU, I fix the ROM loading problem of nothing actually being loaded. In Gamecube mode, you can use raw ROMs, Zips, and 7z archives on DVDs. I think it can also pick through a 7z containing multiple roms. The SD Gecko is able to load either raw ROMs or single-file Zips in either Wii or GC mode. Finally, the WiiSD can read raw ROMs, no zips, 7zips, or directories (for now, I'm sleepy). On the bright side, it can save game states to the WiiSD. Also, I've improved the memory card mounting routine.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

aster0id
July 14th, 2008, 02:38
There is a mod by suloku that has Wiimote/CC support.