PDA

View Full Version : Snes9x r55 Beta - Snes Emulator for the Wii/Gamecube

wraggster
July 13th, 2008, 22:45
Whilst searching tehskeen (http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showpost.php?p=30299&postcount=38) and then double checking DCEmu i came across 2 releases by DSBomb that i and other sites have missed, they are infact over 2months old but as i said not posted, heres the release info

i have a couple betas of these emulators ready for testing if anyone's interested. No, I know you're all gonna ask it, there is no Wiimote support in them. These are made to fix various bugs and to get things working properly.

Snes9x r55 Beta
With Snes9x, I've fixed the Device/Slot mixups (A changing the wrong line, or a MemCard in the WiiSD slot). Most of the other changes have been on behind-the-scenes things.

Finally, I made some (potential) fixes for PAL RGB folks. Try the *_pal60 versions contained inside.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

vicious1988
July 14th, 2008, 00:30
Ya, I've been considering busting out wordpad and adding some really nice wiimote/classic support w/ slot selection.

aster0id
July 14th, 2008, 02:36
LoPsT has already done a mod with wiimote/classic support. I forget whether it has slot selection.

vicious1988
July 14th, 2008, 03:26
It doesn't. Which is why I don't use it. I just don't like having to use 2nd player if I've got a 4 player game going (I have 3 GC controllers, no classic). Then, with slot selection, you could enable 5 controllers for games like Super Bomberman.