PDA

View Full Version : Basilisk II PSP Port (Mac Emulator for PSP) Test Release 15 13/07/08

wraggster
July 13th, 2008, 23:22
Jf (http://forums.ps2dev.org/viewtopic.php?t=3741&start=270)has posted yet another release of the Mac Emulator for the PSP, heres the release details:

test 15. This fixes a few bugs - one in the imap/floppy/cdrom menu, I switched back to unix gettimeofday timing (seems a little more consistent), it should handle the caps lock key correctly, and should load IRDA.PRX on 3.80+. Would someone with a Phat and 3.80+ please check that?

I also fixed a minor quibble in the default input mapping - CROSS is now enter instead of keypad enter. I now allow for comments in the input maps. Look at the included default and Maelstrom maps as examples. Here's a tip for testing your input maps/keyboards - under the Apple Menu is a little jewel of an app called Key Caps... use it!

Download and give feedback and Compatability Reports via comments.

Sterist
July 14th, 2008, 10:55
how do you put files on the "hardfile" (= hard drive?) ?

Hawq
July 14th, 2008, 15:03
test 16 is out now
Okay, here's test 16. Made a few more changes to the timing, and now I support suspend/resume. The only thing that shouldn't work after resume is the network. I might add that later. I'm not very motivated on that front right now.