PDA

View Full Version : Comments about the Brick Loader etc

wraggster
October 8th, 2005, 16:02
First off id like to say that no release on this site will ever brick your DS because i will check everyone that doesnt come from a valid source, the DS scene is great apart from some elitest idiots who think its funny to ruin peoples DS consoles.

Heres a log thats on the net of the time when Darkfader released his bricking app --> http://www.tehskeen.net/files/dsdev.20051007.log (original url)

Read it and youll see that the Developers (a minority it must be said) thought it was funny when one of the users ran the software and nearly bricked his PSP.

I read what other forums and sites posted about the loader and so i went in myself to #dsdev and well the atitude that came across when i asked about the loader was disapointing to say the least, basically they were saying that unless you flash your DS then its tough if anything happens.

My thoughts on the whole situation are that as any homebrew scene you do not shit on the homebrew users and this ill guarentee will be found in a homebrew game before long.

No site or forums or even a chat room should think its funny when a release like this happens but it seems that a certain chat room does, now ill bet that a lot of the developers are horrified that this has been released but from what i seen in there, only a few lamers rule the roost.

So in future can you trust anything released from such sources if they think its funny when your DS dies, it has to be the lamest release of the year and it will hit homebrew users more than any bloody warez users in the long run :(

inde
October 8th, 2005, 16:12
Hi guys, im posting on just about any ds forum i can find.
as you all know darkfader is the blame for all this, and believe it or not but many people over at dsdev praise this bricker.

surely this isnt legal, destroying peoples property.
just becasue sales of his own flashcart brand Neoflash have dropped, why should we all suffer for this.
its pathetic the way hes trying to eliminate competition.