PDA

View Full Version : BigRedPimp Speaks Out on the Bricker Issue

wraggster
October 8th, 2005, 19:15
BigRedPimp (http://dsdev.bigredpimp.com/archives/25) founder of #DSDev speaks out on the Bricker issue, heres the full newspost:

I feel that this should be said considering how people are saying #dsdev supports the bricker…

I, BigRedPimp, am the founder of #dsdev on EFNet. Rumor has been going around that the bricker app (which renders stock Nintendo DS units useless) is supported by the ops of my channel. This is not the case. The fact of the matter is that I am disgusted with certain individuals who not only created it but condone its creation by saying “because I can”. This, to be blunt, is bullshit. You are single-handedly making it hard to trust anyone out there looking for help on their current work. Why someone would create an “app” that would turn a US$120+ portable device into a paperweight is beyond me. I think this individual needs a serious reality check. Just because you can afford a DS whenever you want one doesn’t give you the ****ING RIGHT to destroy the rest of ours. I’ll be expecting some sort of retort for this but I don’t care.

In closing, I reiterate the point that the staff of EFNet #dsdev does NOT condone the use of the bricker in any way, shape or form. Support positive development, not destructive. That is all.

- I say thanks to BigRedPimp for this news, pity that one lamer and a few idiots who think its funny can cause problems for our scene.