PDA

View Full Version : PSPGenesis Help

L0sT-LiF3
October 8th, 2005, 20:29
I need to know how excatly how 2 put the Roms into the PSP cause im trying and i still can't figure it out what am i doing wrong someone help me or send me a guid at [email protected] thanks who ever helps me i really do appricate

echel0n
October 10th, 2005, 16:36
I think you can put the roms anywhere on the mem stick but I put them inside a folder called Roms inside the PSP Genesis folder, i.e.

PSP/GAME/PSPGenesis/Roms/

rimski
October 11th, 2005, 23:49
Hi

I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the read me file in English or an expanation as to what i should be downloading GAME file wise and where to put them
I have already done the following

PSP/GAMES/PSPGenesis/(All the files in that folder)

and

Roms/(I would put games in here instead of in an ISO Folder

Is this correct and if not what should I do and why (I'd like to learn the reason)

echel0n
October 12th, 2005, 15:29
assuming youre on 1.5, when youre finished there should also be a folder PSP/GAME/PSPGenesis% as well as the PSP Genesis folder. if you use a tool like kxploit it will generate both those 2 folders for you. note the "%" sign at the end of the prior. both the PSPGenesis and the PSPGenesis% folders will have a file inside them called EBOOT.PBP inside them if you do this correctly. if you search the forums, it will show you how to use this tool correctly. apologies if you have already done this.

as far as why it works, i cant answer that other than thanks to the fantastic coders who figured it out :p sorry that probably doesnt help much, but Im sure someone else will know and be happy to answer the whys for ya

Kat_wwe
October 17th, 2005, 17:38
i have the same problem too.

I get my genesis emulator to show up on my memory stick in the psp menu, however when i click on pspgenesis logo, it starts up then immediately i get error, game could not be started.

Is it a problem with the Roms i have? Do i need to aquire a certain type of genesis roms to work in the pspgenesis? I was under the assumption that you could use any genesis roms.

Thanks

echel0n
October 17th, 2005, 17:52
i have the same problem too.

I get my genesis emulator to show up on my memory stick in the psp menu, however when i click on pspgenesis logo, it starts up then immediately i get error, game could not be started.

Is it a problem with the Roms i have? Do i need to aquire a certain type of genesis roms to work in the pspgenesis? I was under the assumption that you could use any genesis roms.

Thanks

no, not all r0mz work..search the forums to see which ones are compatible or try some different ones..i had to try a few different ones until i found some that work