PDA

View Full Version : The Relaunch of DCEmu (or v2:p)

wraggster
October 9th, 2005, 18:15
This is a bit later, well nearly a year but people have lives and people have too many websites to manage but finally the new look DCEmu is here, the worlds premier english Dreamcast Emulation and Homebrew site finally has a new look and a much tidier one at that. We have now moved to a PHP site but its still done manually until i find a CMS that does what we want.

As you can see the design is much more professional looking and showcases the best of our scene above, the redoing of 360 pages was fun :p

I do have some thanks for this relaunch

Lyonhrt - the designer of V2 and fellow webmaster of DCEmu
Soully - also a designer and asistant webmaster
Martin64 - who helped the finishing touches to the design and news style and who hosts this site and the DCEmu Network.

I would also like to thank all the staff of the site and the developers who without them there would be no Dreamcast Scene.

Now onto enjoy a sit down and a cup of tea before i catch up with the latest releases :)

RockinB
October 9th, 2005, 18:18
Congratulations, the new site looks awesome and fresh! I like it!

wraggster
October 9th, 2005, 18:25
all thanks to Lyonhrt and Soully for hours of good work :)

Martin
October 9th, 2005, 18:35
Good stuff, it's a huge improvement :D

DCDayDreamer
October 9th, 2005, 19:27
Sweet!, a nice fresh look for the site, congrats and thanks to all who worked on the new design and layout.

ron
October 9th, 2005, 19:34
congrats DCEMU TEAM, the site is new and fresh, Thanks very much for keeping DC Scene alive and kicking

Hawq
October 9th, 2005, 20:27
Lookin good, the sites not too bad either

DARKGATE
October 9th, 2005, 21:02
=D congratulations is came a beautiful work, thank you at all.
W new dcemu ^_^

quzar
October 9th, 2005, 21:34
I liked the older one. Nice and higher contrast, not so fuzzy. I'll not be on the frontpage as much =P. Nice work though, just .... don't like it.

Keith
October 10th, 2005, 00:04
Nice work guys :)

souLLy
October 10th, 2005, 23:13
came out lovely in the end :) i feel for wragg having to update all those pages...

TyBO
October 12th, 2005, 04:28
I got to hand it to everyone involved in making v2 of DCEmu, you've done good. The main site is much more professional looking, which makes it easier to navigate, and much more accessible to people outside the DC scene who are interested in becoming part of it!

Great work!!!