PDA

View Full Version : PSP Emulator for Wii Update

wraggster
July 19th, 2008, 17:57
Hmm Teamshift or maybe Teamshifty until we get real confirmation have posted that they have got up to 15FPS on the game Locoroco on their PSP Emulator for the Nintendo Wii, like ive already said this could be fake as ive never heard of them but like always we will post news until proven one way or the other.

http://wii-news.dcemu.co.uk/emupspforwii.jpg

Heres the translated info

Voila already 3 days we talked about our emulator no $ PsP, and we'll aircraft say that we come out a beta version in a very short time but wanted
improve a little before the break. Well, we have good news:

-- The emulator can now read the CSO but not yet the DAX
-- We have resolved some bugs display with some games
-- The emulator is mounted a 15 fps in the menu of the game LocoRoco!

Now, voila major problems emulator:

-- The son!
-- Being forced to play with a joystick gamecube (we are currently working so the wiimote is supported, but it is quite difficult)
-- The speed of games that is much too slow !!!!!!

We also wish to inform you that during the launch of a party with LocoRoco, the console goes out alone! We are currently working on this problem.
We hope the poster with the least possible bugs therefore sorry to make you wait more ...

We look forward to your proposal to improve the emulator.

Ill remind you this could be a fake and for that will not link to the site until confirmation arrives.

____anders____
July 20th, 2008, 14:40
isn't this the same as the the update before this one?

never mind, if we see the beta then it's awesome that the emulator really exist, but if we don't...
..then we shouldn't trust "Teamshift"..
did we ever?:p

tttyyyyyyyy
July 20th, 2008, 14:45
Was this machine translated?

Steely
July 20th, 2008, 23:51
Might or might try it out when it comes out, or if it comes out.

They're not saying anything too unbelievable, and I'd give them the benefit of a doubt. Just because they're not known, doesn't mean they can't do anything.

KristenBaldousor
July 21st, 2008, 00:25
Ok, this maybe it's true, but still, till there's no video, i'm not believing it

Eviltaco64
July 21st, 2008, 00:50
I guess this would be time to reveal my fullspeed Saturn emulator for PSP:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/MikeGarwood93/fake.jpg

Mini Moose
July 21st, 2008, 01:18
A PSP emulator for the Wii would be entirely pointless. If this is real, (which I doubt it is) why don't they put their effort into making a PSX emulator instead? A PSP emulator will never run at playable speeds anyway...

vicious1988
July 21st, 2008, 02:09
I'd rather have PSX than PSP too. PSP ain't got shit I'd find worth playing, other than maybe LC/VCS.

Eviltaco64
July 21st, 2008, 02:24
Same. And PSX would be a lot easier to emulate than PSP.

Melee54
July 21st, 2008, 05:26
Kind of agree... But if this is real and they actually get it going full speed, wouldn't you be able to play PSX games on it anyway, since you can do that on a real PSP?

AndrewArsonn
July 21st, 2008, 05:44
Ahh, now I see that some people agree a psx emu for the wii would be nice, It's pretty much the ONLY emu that would make my day on the wii. ;)
And no doubt this is fake.
Maybe I'll just join the trend by putting a friggin' picture of a ps3 screenshot on a picture I took of my tv playing my wii. *sarcastic*

limming
July 21st, 2008, 06:16
That'd be great of this is real. If not, I don't mind because I have a custom firmware PSP. I don't play it much, though. The PSP doesn't have many good games.

acn010
July 21st, 2008, 06:50
you all suck... the psp has a decent amount of good games to get entertained but back on topic... this emi is fake since they gave us a lame picture probably edited in photoshop... another thing is that they didn't even made a prove of concept video...

vicious1988
July 21st, 2008, 15:16
Kind of agree... But if this is real and they actually get it going full speed, wouldn't you be able to play PSX games on it anyway, since you can do that on a real PSP?

An emulator on an emulator??? That's crazy.

____anders____
July 21st, 2008, 17:52
I guess this would be time to reveal my fullspeed Saturn emulator for PSP:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r256/MikeGarwood93/fake.jpg

omg, wanna release it? :p
the framerate seems awesome!:eek:
mwahaha :D

masterchief929
July 21st, 2008, 18:37
why does everyone think this is fake? i just got my ps3 emulator working at full speed on the wii and u guys are probly going to think that i am lying like the other guy aren't u? i think u guys need to stop being jealous of other ppl's coding skills and accept wat we say as fact!

Mini Moose
July 21st, 2008, 20:21
why does everyone think this is fake? i just got my ps3 emulator working at full speed on the wii and u guys are probly going to think that i am lying like the other guy aren't u? i think u guys need to stop being jealous of other ppl's coding skills and accept wat we say as fact!

XD

vicious1988
July 21st, 2008, 21:36
Not interested in PS3 emulator either. Would rather have 360.

Mini Moose
July 21st, 2008, 21:45
I know that this getting off topic, but I'd rather have a Sega Model 2 Emulator over a PS3, PSP emu or whatever....