PDA

View Full Version : [Release] Wolfenstein 3D V4.8 - Sound Improvements + Lots more!

Zack
July 21st, 2008, 22:54
Me again :)

I worked hard on this today to make up for letting everyone down last week (due to me messing with my operating system and wasting 2 days)

I am very happy with the end result, some things included in this release were not supposed to be even looked at until v5.0, but I just steamrollered though the "to do list" today I guess.

Lets run though the changes in this version :

Sound & Music :

Yes it is finally better. I would say about 95/100%. It is now the correct tempo, with little to no crackling in-game. Another thing that is fixed sound related is the enemy's voices. They are now the correct pitch and also finish there sentences now!.

Before they said : "Acht" now it's the correct "Achtung!". They also finish there dying sound effect correctly now too. This is a big fix and really improves the experience a lot.

Another fix is when pressing the "open door" key the sound used to crackle. This has been fixed in v4.8 :)

Saving/Loading

New feature in this release is the ability to quick save & quick load in-game. Saves having to return to the menu all the time.

Hold "Start" and press the "L trigger" to save or Hold "Select" and press the "L trigger" to load.

The saving/loading is still slow, however I know how to fix the issue I just have not got round to doing it yet. It will definitely be in for version v4.9.

Graphics :

I have enabled Vsync in this version. It improves the game a lot. There is little to no "ghosting" in v4.8 as a result.

Controls :

The controls have finally been updated in v4.8, Dpad is now default for movement, to change to analog see below :

Here is the new mapping :

Use Dpad for movement : Hold the "L Trigger" and press "start".
Use Analog for movement : Hold the "R trigger" and press "Start".
Fire : Press the "R Trigger"
Strafe : Hold "Square"
Open Doors : Press "Cross/X"
Look : Hold the "L Trigger"
Back to menu : Press "Triangle"

Weapons :

Yes, you can now finally change weapons in my Wolf3D port.

How to change ? Well it depends on whether your using analog or dpad. Whichever your using for movement, use that device to change weapons.

DPad/Analog Up : Weapon 1
DPad/Analog Down : Weapon 2
DPad/Analog Left : Weapon 3
Dpad/Analog Right : Weaon 4

Cheats :

For those of you that like a helping hand, cheats support has now being added :D

To activate cheats :

Here is a list of all available cheats and how to activate them :

ALL THIS CODES CAN ONLY BE ACTIVATED WHILST INGAME.

----------------------------------
SECRET CHEAT MODE : GOD MODE

Info : Makes you invulnerable to damage.
To Enable : Hold Start + Square + Circle + Right

SECRET CHEAT CODE: 'MLI'

Info : Gives you the "Chain Gun", Both keys, Full health & 99 Ammo.
To Enable : Hold Start + Square + Up + Cross

SECRET CHEAT CODE: COMMANDER KEEN

Info : I honestly Don't know what this does.
To Enable : Hold Start + Square + Right + Circle

The game also seems more stable now. I think the crashes have stopped also, This has not being tested that long though. There has also been fixes to all the game loader bugs.

For all other fixes see changelog.

Changelog :

- Fixed Music. Only slight discrepancy in-game. Now proper Tempo too.
- Fixed Sounds. Guards voices are now normal pitch and tempo.
- Fixed Guards voices not finishing alert call & Death shout. They now say the full alert shout and full death shout sounds.
- Fixed bug in game loader where it wouldn't start if you had your game cpu speed set to 333mhz in xmb.
- Added Vsync. Game graphics are a lot smoother now, with a lot less ghosting.
- Added ability to change weapons in-game.
- Fixed crackling sound when pressing the door open button. Now doesn't crackle at all.
- Added ability to change between either Analog or Dpad for movement in-game.
- Added in-game quick save & quick load.
- Added cheat support. These must be done in-game by holding set buttons. (see cheats.txt for list of cheats)
- Fixed bug in gameloader where you sometimes couldn't hear gunshot sound on game select.
- Fixed bug in gameloader that made it sometimes start the wrong game.
- Slight Code clean-up.

So that's it. Quite a major improvement overall. Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to explain everything properly to save myself being swamped with questions.

I would recommend upgrading to 4.01 M33-2 if you haven't already. The game seems the most stable on that firmware.

Thanks to Da1writer & Ashtr for continually finding bugs, and to Da1writer for making the excellent readme/faq that now comes bundled with each new release. Stuck, cant get it to work? Take a look at that!

Hope you all enjoy it :thumbup:

Source Included.

Screenshot :

http://i310.photobucket.com/albums/kk437/Zackpspcoder/cheatmode1.jpg

Download & Give Feedback Via Comments

Sonicboy 101
July 21st, 2008, 22:57
Sweet release. :)

chris-007
July 22nd, 2008, 00:46
I like vsync and sound improvements :thumbup:.

Buddy4point0
July 22nd, 2008, 01:20
Great job dude, I wish I could try it.

da1writer
July 22nd, 2008, 02:06
If anyone is wondering, it is an old readme bundled in with this version of Zack's Wolfenstein Port. It is quite helpful but for those wanting an updated readme, click the below, click on whichever one you prefer. Txt file is just a conversion, sorry. Great release as always Zack, lovin' what you doin' :)!

Dammit, SOD3 still crashing on my PSP Phat. I guess I'm going to have to convince my wife that I need the new PSP Slim. Just like the new PSP, It's going to be a very slim chance of me getting it knowing my wife.

Attachments removed by user

Safari Al
July 22nd, 2008, 03:03
great work, going to try this in a bit. Keep it up ;)

Shadowblind
July 22nd, 2008, 03:08
Sweet! Wolfenstein = Closest thing to Doom PSP that hasn't been done. In other words, good job.

JKKDARK
July 22nd, 2008, 03:15
Nice job Zion, Wolfenstein is a classic!

cmfCrazyEyes
July 22nd, 2008, 04:42
Wow, nice man.:D You have been busy.....:thumbup:

da1writer
July 22nd, 2008, 05:39
Holy Crap Zack!I found the problem of why SOD3 has been crashing! Whatever you did to cleanup the code/fix in SOD3, the CONFIG file is obsolete now. The CONFIG file IS the reason of the crashes! I removed the file and SOD3 loads up just fine! Plays even better than before! With your permission, I would like to edit the portion of SOD3 in the Readme. I repeat, to every user, delete ALL CONFIG files in all your wolf game folders (SOD2, SOD3, WOLF3D, etc.) They are the reason of any major crashes!

Edit: New Readme's are pulled down until further notice from Zack.

Mr. Shizzy
July 22nd, 2008, 05:51
Great release. This is a great game.

Nice job Zion, Wolfenstein is a classic!

Is that true ?? Zack = Zion ??

If so, what's up Zion, haven't seen you in a while :)

Sterist
July 22nd, 2008, 06:21
are the sound fixes for everything but the CD version of Wolf3D? because the sound is quite crackled and popped. i'd opt to turn it off

da1writer
July 22nd, 2008, 06:37
are the sound fixes for everything but the CD version of Wolf3D? because the sound is quite crackled and popped. i'd opt to turn it off

This version sounds a whole lot better than the original last version and the "sound fix" version. Yes there is a few crackles but entirely not bad, maybe you need to try out different wolf files... I'll help you out soon.

Edit: Zack, Some bugs/issues I've found so far.

Bug 1- Gameloader. When you are in the game selection menu, go straight down (near SOD2 and SOD3) and then back up to Wolfenstein3D Full game. Select it and click on new game. Something catch your eye? Green letters for the episodes after the first one. You can't even select the other episodes due to the fact that it believes you have.... the sharware version of Wolfenstein. This is what AshTR had found in the 4.7 thread. The gameloader selects the shareware version instead of the full version when doing what I and AshTR wrote. Credit's go to AshTR, I'm merely reiterating.

Bug 2- Your new control scheme and cheats are implemented in all Wolf games (actually only SOD, SOD2,SOD3) except Wolfenstein 3D full Version and Shareware version. Wolfenstein 3D full version (maybe shareware version too) also crashs after the score screen.

Domovoy12
July 22nd, 2008, 07:11
to Zack: thanks for new release! Sound much better. But save\load don't work om my fat with 3.71m33-4. I saved game, then try to load, that about 10 sec of black screen, than I have a game in the beginning of level. Is it right? I have same thing in port of Duke 3D, but there it was a bug and it was mentioned in readme. So what I do wrong? And than , if I did save, then get out of game and begin it again I see black sceen about 10 sec and than go to xmb whith error 80010002 (game cannot be started). Maybe I must upgrade firmware to 4.01m33? Or do some others magic movements? :)

da1writer
July 22nd, 2008, 07:43
to Zack: thanks for new release! Sound much better. But save\load don't work om my fat with 3.71m33-4. I saved game, then try to load, that about 10 sec of black screen, than I have a game in the beginning of level. Is it right?I have same thing in port of Duke 3D, but there it was a bug and it was mentioned in readme. So what I do wrong? And than , if I did save, then get out of game and begin it again I see black sceen about 10 sec and than go to xmb whith error 80010002 (game cannot be started). Maybe I must upgrade firmware to 4.01m33? Or do some others magic movements? :)

This save feature is experimental and he is testing this right now. Bear with the save states for now or just save in game with the game's save menu(pressing triangle, in-game.)

Dammit Zack, you are a horrible influence. I'm going to trade out my PSP Phat tomorrow and get the Slim. God, that means I'm going to have to go through that crap of a process of downgrading somehow. I'll probably do time machine, I hated doing the pandora thing due to it taking me half a day to do with someone elses PSP. Even worse, I have to cross my fingers and hope that all my major First person shooters work on it with sound and music (Doom, Hexen, Hexen II, Heretic, Quake, ROTT, Dukenukem) and hope my emulators are fine too (I'm already going to cry when I see Exophases gPSP not working...)

AshTR
July 22nd, 2008, 08:30
Quick question about this release.

Is the option still there to customize controls in Wolf 3D's menu, and if it is, can the customized controls be saved?

(My PSP memory stick is with someone else right now, so I won't be able to try this release yet for a day or two. Maybe more. Depends if the guy gives it back or decides to be evil and keep it without my permission.)

Sterist
July 22nd, 2008, 08:33
God, that means I'm going to have to go through that crap of a process of downgrading somehow.

1. buy a slim-pandora batt off of divineo USA for $20 or $12 for one in which you insert 3 AAA batteries
2. make a UPT v4.3 ms

all set!!

if you didn't know already, UPT will let you use pandora batteries as a normal battery, and hold a key @ boot to access menu's

AshTR
July 22nd, 2008, 08:44
TEven worse, I have to cross my fingers and hope that all my major First person shooters work on it with sound and music (Doom, Hexen, Hexen II, Heretic, Quake, ROTT, Dukenukem) and hope my emulators are fine too (I'm already going to cry when I see Exophases gPSP not working...)

gPSP Kai (http://takka.tfact.jp/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/uo_gpsp_kai_3_3_test_1.zip) - Works on 4.xx kernel

Snes9xTYLsmcm (http://dl.qj.net/Snes9xTYLsmcm-Test-5-27-05-08-PSP-Emulators/pg/12/fid/16943/catid/135) - Works on 4.xx kernel and better than SNES9xTYL 0.4.2me when I personally tested.

Quake PSP (http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Quake-Easy-Installer-PSP-Homebrew-Games/pg/12/fid/15129/catid/195) - Works on 4.xx kernel

ROTT v1.01 (http://exophase.com/psp/rise-of-the-triad-v101-5868.htm) - Works on 4.xx kernel

Chilly Willy's Duke Nukem (http://exophase.com/psp/chilly-willys-duke-nukem-3d-port-5771.htm) - Works on 4.xx kernel.

Doom, Hexen, and Heretic pack (http://dl.qj.net/PSP-Hexen,-Heretic,-Doom-Update-v2.01-PSP-Homebrew-Games/pg/12/fid/15350/catid/195) - Works on 4.xx kernel. At least, I believe this is the version. If not, I've got the files on my memory stick that work.

So there you go. That's everything except Hexen 2. Now you can enjoy Wolfenstein 3D and everything else on your Slim. :P

EDIT: Sterist: That's Dark-AleX's Time Machine that does that. UPT is just the installer.

da1writer
July 22nd, 2008, 09:22
AshTR, I sense you have a slim, I'll probably PM you to find out how to downgrade/update to m33 firmware without an additional psp since I'll be trading in my cfw PSP for a slim (sent you a PM right now).
*wow, what a tangent I started*

Anyway, to get back on topic, did you test out these bugs that I mentioned too AshTR in the newest build?
What do you think of Zack's progress, pretty good eh :p?

Sterist
July 22nd, 2008, 09:25
EDIT: Sterist: That's Dark-AleX's Time Machine that does that. UPT is just the installer.

you are both right and somewhat-wrong.

Time Machine does allow you to use a Pandora battery (infact, doesn't work without)

however, Time Machine and UPT are two totally different programs and are in no way associated (and yes it does install Time Machine as a sub-menu feature)

UPT is not "an installer" but does 'contain' MANY installers. it was originally UPMS which stood for Ultimate Pandora Memory Stick. i don't know where the hell UP"T" came from but they're the same program(s), just more recent.

also, UPT & Time Machine can be installed at the same time ;)

da1writer
July 22nd, 2008, 09:30
Sorry Sterist and AshTR, didn't mean to cause the thread to get off the beaten path, maybe I should have placed my words in PM's instead when I mentioned getting a slim and worries thereof.

Let's try to get back on topic and talk about Zack's great port and bugs found so far :thumbup:.

Zack
July 22nd, 2008, 10:58
Hi I am at work at the minute so I will be quick.

Im off work tomorrow so I will try and get v4.9 released tomorrow. With bugfixes and the save/load fix. No promises but I can't see any reason why not.

Thanks for the bug reports, If more people can confirm that removing the config files from the wolf folders prevents crashing that would be great.

Can someone explain in detail please how to get the gameloader to load the wrong game? I thought I fixed that but I guess not.

Thanks & please keep the comments & bug reports coming :D

Mista Grimm
July 22nd, 2008, 15:44
for some reason i keep getting a corrupt archive when i download it:confused: downloaded it twice and both were about 600kb, which i expect is way lower than the size should be

EDIT: nevermind, its not the link, just redownloaded it fine

JKKDARK
July 22nd, 2008, 17:38
Is that true ?? Zack = Zion ??

Yes.

Mr. Shizzy
July 22nd, 2008, 17:49
Here is a link to the shareware version of Wolf3D for those interested:

http://www.freewebs.com/wolfenstein3d/Wolfenstein%203D.zip

maybe it should be added to 1st post :)

Zack
July 22nd, 2008, 19:41
Here is a link to the shareware version of Wolf3D for those interested:

http://www.freewebs.com/wolfenstein3d/Wolfenstein%203D.zip

maybe it should be added to 1st post :)

The shareware files of both Wolf3D and Spear Of Destiny are already included in the release ;)

Thanks anyway though.

ricky006
July 22nd, 2008, 21:31
good work , well done , any chance of custom key fig , coz i really need strafe left and strafe right on left and right shoulder buttons , i know the original wolf3d only had 1 button to strafe but is it possible ? for seperate left and right strafe's please ??

Zack
July 23rd, 2008, 01:39
good work , well done , any chance of custom key fig , coz i really need strafe left and strafe right on left and right shoulder buttons , i know the original wolf3d only had 1 button to strafe but is it possible ? for seperate left and right strafe's please ??

Yeah, I will add the option to do that in the next release :)

AshTR
July 23rd, 2008, 10:33
Um...What the heck? I tried SoD full, SoD shareware, Wolf 3D shareware, and Wolf 3D full.

None of them worked and brought me back to the XMB except for Wolf 3D full. (I have the CD files.) Which operated exactly like the previous release. (The sound was the exact same high-pitched stuff as 4.7.)

Also note...I do have a fat PSP. 4.01 M33-2 with 1.50 kernel addon, no plugins turned on, CPU at 222 MHz, all the folders in the right place. All that stuff.

Zack
July 23rd, 2008, 14:17
Um...What the heck? I tried SoD full, SoD shareware, Wolf 3D shareware, and Wolf 3D full.

None of them worked and brought me back to the XMB except for Wolf 3D full. (I have the CD files.) Which operated exactly like the previous release. (The sound was the exact same high-pitched stuff as 4.7.)

Also note...I do have a fat PSP. 4.01 M33-2 with 1.50 kernel addon, no plugins turned on, CPU at 222 MHz, all the folders in the right place. All that stuff.

Right. I know what happened.

Fully delete the old wolf folder. Then add the new folder to your memory stick then eject/safely remove your psp from the pc.

The files defiantly didn't get replaced, the sound isn't high pitched in this version at all, so the files obviously didn't get replaced.

Also make sure you have no config files in the folder ashtr.

Let me know if it works ;)

Fredd543
July 23rd, 2008, 14:35
Hello, my Name's Fredd - i tried out Wolfenstein 3D v4.8 and found some bugs:

- Music is very bad (strong crackling, as it was in all versions before)

- Quick-Save sometimes hang up PSP (Screen went black and PSP switched off)

- Save-states all times are corrupted for me (the spawning-place is correct, but all points, weapons etc. are gone)

- Vsync seems not to work (strong ghosting, as it was in all versions before)

These bugs were found in:
Wolfenstein 3D (Floppy & CD) & SOD
(Level Packs 2 & 3 not tested)

Positive points in V4.8:

-Digitized Speech seems to be better than before

- New control-sheme is better

- Cheats working fine (but can be shorter, only 3 keys than 4 were better, i think)

Used PSP: Slim, 4.01 M33-2, no plug-ins

And, last but not least:
Thanks for bringing such a classic to PSP !!!

PS.: Is it possible to add an automap, somewhere in the Future ?

Greetings from germany,
Fredd

Zack
July 23rd, 2008, 14:58
Hello, my Name's Fredd - i tried out Wolfenstein 3D v4.8 and found some bugs:

- Music is very bad (strong crackling, as it was in all versions before)

- Quick-Save sometimes hang up PSP (Screen went black and PSP switched off)

- Save-states all times are corrupted for me (the spawning-place is correct, but all points, weapons etc. are gone)

- Vsync seems not to work (strong ghosting, as it was in all versions before)

These bugs were found in:
Wolfenstein 3D (Floppy & CD) & SOD
(Level Packs 2 & 3 not tested)

Positive points in V4.8:

-Digitized Speech seems to be better than before

- New control-sheme is better

- Cheats working fine (but can be shorter, only 3 keys than 4 were better, i think)

Used PSP: Slim, 4.01 M33-2, no plug-ins

And, last but not least:
Thanks for bringing such a classic to PSP !!!

PS.: Is it possible to add an automap, somewhere in the Future ?

Greetings from germany,
Fredd

Well I guess some people have different opinions on crackling. When you hit against the wall that isn't a crackle. That's the "hit wall" sound. So if your constantly hitting against walls the sound would be crackling.

Depends too whether or not your using earphones. Without earphones (which I always test without) the sound has definitely improved. I just tried with earphones and it does sound bad I will admit.

There is a solution to have up-sampled music and sound effects with no distortion whatsoever. I think it will be the only assured solution to the problem.

Basically you extract the sound files from the wolfenstein data files, then play them back when needed. This way you can up-sample the audio when converting and you don't have to emulate the adlib chip. I am more than willing to do this, I just don't want moaning about the extra effort it would add to get the game working. I could make a tool to do it for you I guess. Please leave some feedback on that idea.

Vsync works, Get 2 psp's and play v4.7 on one and v4.8 on the other. You will see the difference. Any ghosting that is left is Sony's fault not mine. (Slow response time lcd screens in psp.)

The saving/loading bugs are well known and will be fully fixed in the next release (v4.9).

The ability to set/map your own controls will also be added in the next release ;)

Thanks for the feedback :cool:

AshTR
July 23rd, 2008, 20:55
Right. I know what happened.

Fully delete the old wolf folder. Then add the new folder to your memory stick then eject/safely remove your psp from the pc.

The files defiantly didn't get replaced, the sound isn't high pitched in this version at all, so the files obviously didn't get replaced.

Also make sure you have no config files in the folder ashtr.

Let me know if it works ;)

Ah. I see. I had downloaded it straight to my PSP via the browser and used PSP Filer to unzip before. The problem is that I downloaded it from QJ. It's like the wrong version was uploaded to their server.

EDIT: The crackling he's talking about. The game's music does that. It sounds degraded.

Also, people moaning about the sound files if you did that for 4.9 would really depend on how easy it is to extract the sound files. If it's not that easy, then yeah. A tool would be good.

da1writer
July 24th, 2008, 01:51
Well I guess some people have different opinions on crackling. When you hit against the wall that isn't a crackle. That's the "hit wall" sound. So if your constantly hitting against walls the sound would be crackling.

Depends too whether or not your using earphones. Without earphones (which I always test without) the sound has definitely improved. I just tried with earphones and it does sound bad I will admit.

There is a solution to have up-sampled music and sound effects with no distortion whatsoever. I think it will be the only assured solution to the problem.

Basically you extract the sound files from the wolfenstein data files, then play them back when needed. This way you can up-sample the audio when converting and you don't have to emulate the adlib chip. I am more than willing to do this, I just don't want moaning about the extra effort it would add to get the game working. I could make a tool to do it for you I guess. Please leave some feedback on that idea.

Vsync works, Get 2 psp's and play v4.7 on one and v4.8 on the other. You will see the difference. Any ghosting that is left is Sony's fault not mine. (Slow response time lcd screens in psp.)

The saving/loading bugs are well known and will be fully fixed in the next release (v4.9).

The ability to set/map your own controls will also be added in the next release ;)

Thanks for the feedback :cool:

There is major improvements in this release and it can only get better from here on out.

I am really intrigued by your idea though Zack, maybe if you made a tool to extract the sound files, this crackling could probably be squashed, permanently. Your Up-sampling the music and sound effects sounds almost like what the Dukenukem psp port and Rise of the Triad psp port does. MAybe you can look into the two of those and see how it is done to save you the trouble of figuring it out by yourself.

Fredd543
July 24th, 2008, 09:09
Hello Zak, Thanks for responding so fast.

I like your idea to up-sample the soundfiles.
Providing a tool for doing that would be fine, if you have the time to do so - and no, at least me will never moan about extra effort ;-)

About vsync - i don`t have 2 PSP's but installed 4.7 and then 4.8 again - and you`re right - there is a difference. Excuse me !

@da1writer - while this was my first post in this forum, it doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about (You do so, talking about me, in fact). The first version i've got was 3.03, and i played all followed versions, but i got the older versions through QJ - i just found the original release threads here at dcemu a few days ago - that's all.
This should be no flaming - i just want to set this clear, so never mind, OK?

Greetings from germany,
Fredd

Zack
July 24th, 2008, 13:20
That guy doesn't know what he is talking about Zack, with it only being his first post in the whole forum, I'm guessing he didn't even bother playing your older versions before this one. There is major improvements in this release and it can only get better from here on out.

I am really intrigued by your idea though Zack, maybe if you made a tool to extract the sound files, this crackling could probably be squashed, permanently. Your Up-sampling the music and sound effects sounds almost like what the Dukenukem psp port and Rise of the Triad psp port does. MAybe you can look into the two of those and see how it is done to save you the trouble of figuring it out by yourself.

Heh, I already know how to do it :) It's pretty easy, will just take a bit of time to make the extraction tool.

Providing a tool for doing that would be fine, if you have the time to do so - and no, at least me will never moan about extra effort ;-)

About vsync - i don`t have 2 PSP's but installed 4.7 and then 4.8 again - and you`re right - there is a difference. Excuse me !

@da1writer - while this was my first post in this forum, it doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about (You do so, talking about me, in fact). The first version i've got was 3.03, and i played all followed versions, but i got the older versions through QJ - i just found the original release threads here at dcemu a few days ago - that's all.
This should be no flaming - i just want to set this clear, so don't never mind, OK?

Greetings from germany,
Fredd

No problem Fredd, We all make mistakes ;)

da1writer
July 25th, 2008, 01:22

This should be no flaming - i just want to set this clear, so never mind, OK?

Greetings from germany,
Fredd

Hey Fred, I'll first like to apologize and I will edit my post so I don't sound so much like a douch or brushing you off. I just had a sudden reaction when you said the Music was really bad in all the versions. I know that Zack has been testing ( ;) ) different ways to get the sound better and this was the closest he could get at the time. He even progressed to get the soldiers to speak correctly. Sorry I jumped on ya, I'm glad you tried both versions to see the difference in sound and the vsync being on, it is better huh ;)! sorry again, I'll give you a parting gift if you check your pm to show I'm truly sorry. We all love his Wolfenstein, can't wait for the next release Zack! Just let me know before your next release so I can update the readme.

@Zack- I'll be trying to be online all day for the weekends so we can chat, hope it's no problem for you.

Zack
July 27th, 2008, 00:48
Update :

After finally getting some time to work on Wolf I have begun to implement the new Sound & Music system.

The great news is that it works perfectly and the sound & music is fantastic. It sounds crisp clear and exactly like the pc version did.

When I say this I am being 100% sincere. There is no way anyone could possibly find anything wrong with the sound now :D

This is going to take a few days to finish up, and a few more to test and fix other things. Mainly the delay is due to me not having a day of work for another few days yet.

I will post more updates as they happen, and a new build when it is ready :)

Strongbadunit2
July 27th, 2008, 01:01
GREAT NEWS!
can't wait!