PDA

View Full Version : Metal Slug 7 primed for autumn

Shrygue
July 22nd, 2008, 20:23
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=193729)

Ignition Entertainment has confirmed that Metal Slug 7 will be coming to Europe exclusively for the DS.

The game is the latest in the 'run and gun' series first released on Neo-Geo arcade machines.

Spanning seven missions, six playable characters and a lot of new weapons, Metal Slug 7 continues the story of Marco, Tarma and Eri, who continue to wage war again General Morden.

There's some screenshots here (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/viewer.php?mode=article&id=201877). The game will be available this autumn.

Penguinator
July 23rd, 2008, 07:43
Pretty cool game, but too hard. Medium is too hard with just 4 coins, and easy is too easy with infinite machine gun.
They should have added the infinite coin feature.

TaN00Ki
July 23rd, 2008, 15:08
Exclusively on DS or exclusively in Europe?

There has to be a US release!?

psykotine
July 23rd, 2008, 17:11
Metal Slug 7 was only on DS

japanese version has uncensored blood ;)

Penguinator
July 23rd, 2008, 17:33
The Japan release has also English language files built-in which you can get to work with different hacks.
I think it's quite strange, but it works.

JKKDARK
July 23rd, 2008, 20:47
I still cannot believe this Metal Slug is not coming to arcades :/

Kulawend
July 23rd, 2008, 22:03
I still cannot believe this Metal Slug is not coming to arcades :/

I believe the idea is that you take the arcade with you.

pokeballer
July 24th, 2008, 17:11
it doesnt matter what language its in all u do is run and shoot and its still a great game

mattsaysfooey
July 25th, 2008, 05:58
Got the multi and english version it's on btjunkie.org under NDS USA it was a leaked copy.
It's ehhh ok but no multiplayer very dissapointing.

policrat
July 25th, 2008, 07:47
It has ugly, ugly backgrounds too. And you fact you can't retreat makes the map mystifyingly pointless. Perhaps I should give it a more prolonged run.