PDA

View Full Version : Uno V4

wraggster
July 22nd, 2008, 22:24
News via Nintendomax: (http://www.nintendomax.com/)

Updated release from Kriogen: (http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_uno-juego-de-cartas-v3_1058966)

Now comes a color around the letter shows, that color is the color you have chosen the last player who put a wildcard.

Description:
This is the card game Uno, can play from 2 to 4 players via the Internet (or local area network). As I have only 1 Wii I could not see if it works perfectly, I have refined using Telnet 3, so as not operate in the Wiis not act as a server, but theoretically should work well.

DIRECTIONS:
In the main menu indicates if it wants to act as a server for 2 to 4 players or want to become a customer, once selected you'll have to wait until all players are connected. As all are connected server distributed charts and start playing the first connected user (normally the player who acts as a server, but could be another if someone connected before this establish its own connection).

If you have more cards in your hand you can see (more than 7 letters) you can move hand with the left and right buttons.

To select a letter you put on top and press B (the letter selected will appear in the foreground as you move your hand), if you have no cards to make (or think you do not have) hit the button and draw a new 2 letter. Clicking the button home saldrás your turn the game, but other users are blocked (expects to receive from a socket that no longer exists)

If this is not your turn seem that the game has been hanged, but is not so.

Configurations:
Edit server.xml and adjusts the server's IP and port with which want to connect (if you're going to act as a server you also have to configure, but it can be the IP private rather than public)

Final note:
The graphics that are already very cumbersome, but I have not found pictures of Uno cards and needed something fast to debug the program graphically. If someone is a good package curra graphic serious appreciated that the Post.

As I said at the outset have not tried it with more Wiis only with Telnet, if you see bugs please posteadlo.

The file does not cartas.xml toqueis, if only the route of the images, but other data should be equal in all consoles or not function well.

Cos outstanding:
-- Improved graphics.
-- When using a wildcard color (normal or letters +4) is the next player who can put the color you want, be the same player who has put the letter, if this version works well add this in the next .
-- If someone leaves the game to warn other players to disconnect

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments