PDA

View Full Version : Reggie wants GTA IV on Wii

Shrygue
July 23rd, 2008, 20:37
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=193809)

Reggie Fils-Aime has said that he would love to see a Grand Theft Auto game on Wii, claiming that Nintendo and Take Two have a good relationship.

"A 'GTA' on the Wii is all based on what Rockstar and Take Two want to do," Reggie said whilst speaking to MTV.

"And again, from our standpoint, if they build a bottoms-up game that takes advantage of what we do well, I'd love to see it on the platform." You and every hardcore Wii owner, Reggie.

Despite his desire, the NoA president did admit that he had yet to have a conversation with Take Two about the possibility of a GTA title coming to Wii.

Call it a hunch though, but if the Wii user base keeps growing Rockstar would be mad not to start at least a side project for it. After all, it's fast running out of PS2 games to port over...

splodger15
July 23rd, 2008, 20:44
Reggie can dream on cause it aint gonna happen

LoudMaximus
July 23rd, 2008, 20:51
So wait,its not specifically gta 4????boooooooo,put proper thread titles!!!!

grossaffe
July 23rd, 2008, 21:08
yeah, the title is a bit misleading. He wants a GTA and left it at that.

pibs
July 23rd, 2008, 21:29
you never know, I mean gta is coming to the ds so im not that skeptical anymore

vicious1988
July 23rd, 2008, 21:37
Doesn't really matter to me, personally I found GTA IV kinda weak. Of course playing 15 minutes on a blurry 17" TV w/ it being night in-game doesn't help much.

JKKDARK
July 23rd, 2008, 21:41
We want, but it would be a lot of work for the developer.

jrsmaster411
July 23rd, 2008, 22:08
GTA 4 would never happen but I could see something like a gta san andreas stories type game although I doubt it