PDA

View Full Version : Help with Snes Emulator needed

brash
October 15th, 2005, 05:29
I followed all the steps on the sites guide to installing the 1.5 emulator, and I have it on my psp, but every time i go to try a game it gives me a
"The game could not be started (80020148)" message.
Also, under the "snes 9xTYL v0.1 KXploit launcher" icon, it says "Corrupted Data".

Frankly, I've never been good at doing this stuff, but I usually manage to get it working. Thing is, I'd rather not mess around wit my PSP while having no idea what I'm really doing, so if anyone cane explain in detail (and prefferably "stupid speak"), as to what I have to do to get the emulator to work, I'd appreciate it.

I guess I should also mention that I just got my PSP today Oct/14/05 (A US model), so I have no idea if it's already been upgraded or not, nor do I know how to check it, if that's possible.

Any help is appreciated, and if it helps to give my e mail to excange the info, I'll give it.
Thanks.

Sorry for making this post so long...

xuphorz
October 15th, 2005, 05:41
well, that eror message is the sign it's past 1.50
check that out

also, the corrupted icon is normal, just ignore it or use a dif thing which hides it

brash
October 15th, 2005, 05:57
Damn... Well, I can use that 2.00 upgrade method right? I guess I'll try that. I still don't really get it, so if anyone can give me more info, I'd love ya. Metaphoricaly anyway.