PDA

View Full Version : Web browsers

IndianCheese
October 15th, 2005, 15:14
Which web browser do you use on your PSP/like the best?

THINKABOTIT
October 21st, 2005, 06:44
hey indianchees...where do i get the tenchi browser

pepegomez
October 21st, 2005, 15:10
i wonder why i should use the webbrowser O_O
ok u'd say u can get online with it and get stuff only available for psp. but for me, whom i live in germany, i do wonder where i shall connect it to the web, except using the wireless lan feature i can install at home. are there any thing i dont know from the usa? something like a tall pillar which lets me get whatsoever ^^

so, what is it u like on the browser feature?

bobcobb
October 21st, 2005, 20:13
Well, there are many wireless hot spots in the USA. I would assume the same for any country with a large internet population. Many people also have wireless internet at there house, without any security. That makes for an eassy steal.

Jdemon
October 21st, 2005, 23:07
I'm guessing you live near a major city bobcobb. Where I live (in the USA) the only "hot spot" is on my property via my BB Router :D

I still think this is so far mostly a useless feature. With the exception of
extras on a few games and firmware updates what else do you do online on a PSP?

Adduc
October 22nd, 2005, 05:35
I'm a student in High School. During study hall every day I pull out my PSP and read tech news. It's simple, but it works fine. I'd love for someone to code in a back button into the Tenchi Browser, but then again I'm glad it even works at all. Having homebrew and a web browser on a portable game system like the psp is still an amazing concept to me.

*o*
October 22nd, 2005, 05:43
what about the fired up browser thats beter

Zaibach333
October 22nd, 2005, 08:37
what is the tenchi browser, tenchi the game? similar to the wipeout?

*o*
October 22nd, 2005, 08:51
no, techni is a game browser however it is deliberate

Zaibach333
October 22nd, 2005, 09:07
oh, convenient then... I think I'll go get the UMD. looks pretty good anyway

pepegomez
October 22nd, 2005, 14:33
ok ^^
but we have many wireless spots here too :)

Zaibach333
October 24th, 2005, 23:13
I don't have to walk far from home or from some shoppings center to find either somebody's house with a rouder or a hotspot at a coffee shop. only thing that bugs me is when the hotspot isnt free.

arm1tage
October 27th, 2005, 00:25
i second the Fired Up browser. fast and has a good interface.