PDA

View Full Version : LiraNunas`s WIP News

wraggster
October 16th, 2005, 20:20
Im not sure what egga is unless its the Genesis emulator but heres the news posted on LiraNunas site:

It has been some time since my last update. so here is a short news flash.
First of all, i got my DS! finally!. and currently it's at the store, being replaced because of a dead red pixel at the upper screen.

The work on Egga has also been improved, now the emulator can output sound at a high quality 32Khz stereo. The emulator's speed is almost perfect, 30-45 FPS with sound, altho it still has some problems with tiles and direct rendering which i can't resolve. There is no awy of adding your own ROMs into it, cause i still need to add some kind of a ROMFS. after i will code or find a ROMFS, i will add it to WonDerS too.

the work on WinDS has also increased lately, cause of something i can't talk about right now. I'm polishing documentations, and adding more and more examples. Yesterday i was able to convert Doxygen's HTML generated docs to a CHM format which is a lot more smaller and easier to use.

Alot of GFXers has contected me. which is very nice! i got some nice sprites from Tostadilla, and i will soon add them to HornetDS.

I'm intrested in buying a GBAMP, but i don't have the money. 25$ is kinda expensive here in Israel, so it'll
take some time. I am allways accepting donations if you are willing to help :)

Check out his site here --> http://liranuna.drunkencoders.com/

King DS
October 17th, 2005, 10:51
Right... to much info for brain to mannage at once... going into... Playstaion thinking..................... brain dead......... Brain reboot...... GAMECUBE MODE

RIGHT... that was random... were to start.

wonDerS MUST be some kinda Wonder Swan Thing for the DS. HTML? does this meen.... Internet will come soon? then you should ad an option on here to say if your on a PC or a DS :-D as for the rest... mmeerrr... i dunno