PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat: Kollection Coming to PS2

wraggster
July 26th, 2008, 10:40
Midway is packaging their last three Mortal Kombat games into a exclusive Playstation 2 collector's edition box set. The set will come with Mortal Kombat: Deception, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, and Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks.

Midway says Mortal Kombat: Kollection is due out this September for $30.

"Mortal Kombat has been a pinnacle fighting franchise for well over a decade now and this is an ideal package for fans and collectors in terms of content and price point," said Mona Hamilton, vice president of marketing, Midway Home Entertainment. "With the PlayStation 2 still holding the highest market share of any home console, we saw this as the perfect opportunity to offer an incredible value to our consumers as we ramp up for the highly anticipated launch of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe."

http://kotaku.com/5029291/mortal-kombat-kollection-coming-to-ps2

JKKDARK
July 26th, 2008, 15:30
Nice preice for any Mortal Kombat lover, better than getting the games separately.

Napalm-Death
July 28th, 2008, 03:24
I guess that'll save me $10, I've been getting urges to play Shaolin Monks and Armageddon again.

JKKDARK
July 28th, 2008, 18:29
I guess that'll save me $10, I've been getting urges to play Shaolin Monks and Armageddon again.

Well, don't forget to check if they are compatible with your PS3.

Napalm-Death
July 29th, 2008, 00:49
Well, don't forget to check if they are compatible with your PS3.

I'm sure they are, seeing as how I've got a 60GB model.

acn010
July 29th, 2008, 01:08
they will be compatible since these are recent games to be shipped and sold.... and for 30 dollars that is cheap indeed, I would play it, not a fan though