PDA

View Full Version : Dodgin Diamond 2 Ported to Dreamcast by LTK

wraggster
October 17th, 2005, 01:59
A600 has ported the game Dodgin Diamonds to the Dreamcast, the game is a vertical shootemup coded in SDL.

Downloads, screenshots and more info at DC Iberia :)

Heres the link --> http://www.rockandaluz.com/~dciberia/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=110

quzar
October 17th, 2005, 02:12
um.... *cough*www.screamcast.net/html*cough*

i'm sure it works better though =P

wraggster
October 17th, 2005, 02:25
ahh i thought i had heard the name before

kingbuzzo
October 17th, 2005, 06:28
what's a scremcast? I think yr missing an A :p

quzar
October 17th, 2005, 06:51
=P. Yea, this is what made reaper go crazy on me and get forced out/quit.

Eric
October 17th, 2005, 13:10
lol yeah remember that time he should have also pissed out on me when i asked you to do it oh well old news.

Eric

quzar
October 17th, 2005, 15:56
I can't belive it's been a year and a half since i started working on neocd with him o_O. Time sure flies.

TyBO
October 17th, 2005, 17:17
Ha... two ports of the same game! I think I'll put both on the same disc and compare the two. :p

The DC has been getting a lot of great ports as of late! Sonic Robo Blast 2, Pang, and now this.

[EDIT:] Quzar is 1337 (post count)

Eric
October 18th, 2005, 00:44
The only thing that you can test out is to see if 2 player works in this version and i'm not sure if saving was implemented either. So this one might have yet in a screenshot i seen said beta so it looks like LTK might keep further development.

Eric

LTK
October 19th, 2005, 11:49
A600 has ported the game Dodgin Diamonds to the Dreamcast, ...

A600 ported it to GP32, I took his code and ported it to dreamcast. Sorry Quzar I didnt come aware about your port, I only was learning how to code/port with it. :)

quzar
October 19th, 2005, 13:23
A600 ported it to GP32, I took his code and ported it to dreamcast. Sorry Quzar I didnt come aware about your port, I only was learning how to code/port with it. :)

Don't worry about it, it was my first port too (I used the PC version though).

Eric
October 19th, 2005, 14:04
Hey LTK whats up pal i got you on the msn could you let us know if 2 player and save for highscore is implemented? The other thing was there was a bug something to do with the highscore table in quzars version and i believe that the highscore was taken out cause you had to restart the dreamcast unless that was a unreleased beta sent to me and the newest download has the highscore table back up.

Eric

Christuserloeser
October 19th, 2005, 14:47
Hm, I can't download it for some odd reason ...!?

It says: "Error - No puede bajar archivos" :-/

LTK
October 19th, 2005, 18:21
The archive could be downloaded here http://www.rockandaluz.com/~dciberia/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=1 you need to be registred and loged. The path to get him throught menu is: "Galerķas de archivos" / " DCiberia Archivo"

Eric: hi, the port is a fast-port, has no suport for second player and score is not saved.

wraggster
October 20th, 2005, 18:29
hmm im a registered member but forgot my pass :p and it hasnt sent me the pass via email yet so if anyone gets it then please upload it for me :)

Christuserloeser
October 21st, 2005, 19:33
Will do ;)

Edit: Hm, now I get:

TikiWiki is not properly set up:
Unable to connect to the database !
Go here to begin the installation process, if you haven't done so already.

Too many connections

I'll try again later.

armalyte
October 22nd, 2005, 10:46
Hello. I'm a registered Member at DCIberia, logged in and browsed to the Download-Site. But there isn't a Download-Link or something similiar... How can I download it, please?

Christuserloeser
November 9th, 2005, 12:23
Hm, I still can't download it :-/