PDA

View Full Version : Can It Be Saved ?!?!?!

sgt_kidd21
October 21st, 2005, 00:08
Hi guys!
I posted here a few times before and got an astronomical amount of responses within' the first couple of min. and i wanted to say thank you for that, but now i have another dilema. My broken PS2. I have little knowledge of fixing them, but i sure can play em' lol corny? ok i know. anyways is there anyone that can help me fix it please i can post all the pictures you need and am willing to tell ya any info needed thanks!
i've opened it a couple of times, and lost some of the screws, not that that matters (or does it? ) anyways, it was dropped a couple of times and i got disk read errors, then, (regretfully) i opened it up and toyed around... not really touching much but rather looking really. So i close the PS2 and plug it in, alas now it won't even turn on... NOOOOOO. any suggestions now? I can post pic's if you want, might take a lil' bit cause i'll have to open it though.

J sims
October 23rd, 2005, 01:36
Guessing that you have the older fat ps2 maybe the little silver ribbon connecting the power switch and eject button to mother board is loose.