PDA

View Full Version : 32-course Meal For Mario Kart Ds

wraggster
October 21st, 2005, 20:53
As the launch of Nintendo's online handheld racer Mario Kart DS squeals ever closer, we're getting increasingly frothy over the steady stream of new details pouring from the deepest recesses of the internet.
This time around, website ds.advancedmn.com is reporting on confirmation of the complete track listing for Mario's latest tyre-burning trip around the tarmac. It's pretty astonishing purely for the sheer number of tracks Nintendo is cramming into the handheld version, with a total of thirty-two courses in the mix.

There's been some confusion on the web previously regarding the game's Retro track mode, with various reports incorrectly claiming that Mario Kart's past glories are all you'll have to race around come launch day. In fact, not only does the game feature sixteen fully 3D reworkings of classic courses culled from previous GameCube, GBA, N64 and SNES versions but sixteen brand new tracks as well.

Check out the full listing below and dare to dream of the unadulterated moustachioed racing bliss you'll be experiencing come November 25.
Retro Mode

Shell Cup

Mario Circuit 1 (SNES)
Moo Moo Farm (N64)
Peach Circuit (GBA)
Luigi Circuit (GCN)

Banana Cup

Donut Plains 1 (SNES)
Frappe Snowland (N64)
Bowser Castle 2 (GBA)
Baby Park (GCN)

Leaf Cup

Koopa Beach 2 (SNES)
Choco Mountain (N64)
Luigi Circuit (GBA)
Mushroom Bridge (GCN)

Lightning Cup

Choco Island 2 (SNES)
Banshee Boardwalk (N64)
Sky Garden (GBA)
Yoshi Circuit (GCN)

Nitro Mode

Mushroom Cup

Figure-8 Circuit
Yoshi Falls
Cheep Cheep Beach
Luigi's Mansion

Flower Cup

Desert Hills
Delfino Square
Waluigi Pinball
Shroom Ridge

Star Cup

DK Pass
Tick-Tock Clock
Mario Circuit
Airship Fortress

Special Cup

Wario Stadium
Peach Gardens
Bowser Castle
Rainbow Road

Hevyduty
October 22nd, 2005, 00:11
This game's gonna be great, but why does the last track always have to be a rainbow and why does it always have to suck? Oh well, I suppose it's tradition.

Cap'n 1time
October 22nd, 2005, 00:25
This game's gonna be great, but why does the last track always have to be a rainbow and why does it always have to suck? Oh well, I suppose it's tradition.

hey! the n64 rainbow road wasnt that bad!
I think its awsome that they are bringing back koopa troopa beach... I dont know why, but i love that courses music.

kennyk
October 22nd, 2005, 03:22
I had hoped for that turnpike course from the N64, but it's okay. The current list sounds very cool.