PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio v0.36 Pre 2

wraggster
October 21st, 2005, 22:00
Raf (http://pspradio.berlios.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=119) has updated his PSP Radio App, heres whats new:

0.36-pre2 (r364)
(sandberg) Added support for the option menu in the 3D UI.
(jpfouch48) GraphicsUI playlist browser and playlist item browser is now functional
(jpfouch48) Made the text display funtions more modulare to make future enhancments easier
(jpfouch48) Added a unique ItemIndex to the MetaData structure and directorydata structure to make the
browsable playlist integration a little bit easier
(raf) Some more work on the OGG decoder.
(raf) Now TextUI will display selectable lists for playlist and playlist entries
(raf) Made the current selections more dynamic so they follow the list.
(raf) Changed user interface for playlist access: User now uses UP/DOWN to select a playlist, then
press X or O to go and select an entry. Navigation in entries box is also with UP/DOWN.
User can also use <- or -> to go back and forth between List and Entries. (need to iron out)
(jpfouch48) Added options screen
(jpfouch48) Updated how playlist scrolls
(jpfouch48) Fixed problem with theme clipping song filename in upper pannel

Download from here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspradio.shtml

SoQb0nc5r
October 21st, 2005, 22:18
can it play local radio? like fm, etc?

MaxSMoke
October 22nd, 2005, 04:33
HUGE improvement! I'm so impressed! Now the graphical interface is working, this program is starting to look pretty professional. There's still alot of channels I can't get access too (timeout and stream errors), but several more are now working. This might soon be *THE* ultimate Killer-App for the PSP!

Some things though that really have to be ironed out:

#1. When you pick a connection once, it should stay in settings and automatically be selected next time you start the program. Having to enable the network each and every time I start up the program is basically Busy work that slows down enjoyment.

#2. Automatic IP. I dunno if you can fix this, but unless you can, there's no way to use this at a public WiFi hotspot. I setup my own PSP and my sister's at home with their own IP addresses so they could connect, but I can't go to Starbucks and tell them to do the same.

Everything else would be icing on the cake, like Visulations, cleaner interface, ect. Great job! I'm really looking forward to your next version... in like 6 hours. ;)

Festizzio
October 22nd, 2005, 06:24
So we can actually listen to music with this? :confused: