PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star Portable

wraggster
July 30th, 2008, 23:09
Newly released today:

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/72/pa.127027.1.jpg

Phantasy Star Portable fills in the gaps and information about the plot between the first and second episodes of Phantasy Star. It is also the first game that features a multi-ending system.

After finishing his studies, the protagonist (player created character) is paired up with a cast (android) named Vivienne on his missions. Vivienne is a prototype made by GRM corporations, her functions such as information analysis abilities far outreach other models.

Together the two of them set off to investigate on the guard machinery berserk cases that happened around the colony and realized that a woman, Helga is behind them. To make matters more complicated, SEEDs that were left behind since the last installment is discovered.

But no matter how complicated things are, nothing can stop the rookie Guardian and his android partner from finding out the truth and stopping evil plans.

Sega's hit RPG Phantasy Star is now also available on Sony PSP™ as region free Japanese and Asian versions for US$ 48.90 and US$ 42.90 only respectively.

Decorate your Sony PSP™ console along with the Phantasy Star theme with the accessories pack. The pack comes with case to prevent your console from damages, headsets printed with the game's logo and two UMD cases to protect your discs from scratches

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-9f-49-en-84-j-70-2q0j.html

jarshale
July 30th, 2008, 23:38
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

this better come out in english soon

noname1
July 31st, 2008, 00:11
YESS! we need English version soon because i'm stuck at the japanese demo:D.

Veskgar
July 31st, 2008, 02:01
I am also hoping for a North American release.

ojdon
July 31st, 2008, 12:01
I wish for an English version, though I can play the Japanese demo perfectly, since I play PSU a lot. =P I might just get an import of this! =P

JKKDARK
July 31st, 2008, 15:01
One of my favorite franchises ever, I'm going to get this game soon.