PDA

View Full Version : Datel 4 GB Hard Drive for Sony PSP News Update

wraggster
October 24th, 2005, 17:20
Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3713&&lsaid=219793) have followed up the newspost i did this morning with one about the status of those who ordered the new 4Gig Hard Drive Addon for the PSP:

<blockquote>The Datel 4 GB Hard Drive has been taking the internet by storm for the last two weeks, and finally the wait is over. We have today received delivery of our first batch, which was massive enough to cover all reservations and still have stock for purchases to come in during the week. We hope to receive another second stock by next Monday to make sure sales can go on smoothly over next week as well. Please note though that Datel currently has to face unbelievable demand for a product not cheap to manufacture, and it is not sure if production will follow or if there will be supply shortages later down the road. After the first round on the internet, it's now up to Datel's international distributors and major retail chains to get served, and they are talking different numbers. In fact, the product has not even yet been launched stateside with even Codejunkies' US portal maintaining silence about the product for now (North American allocation is probably somewhere on a boat on the Atlantic ocean...) Anyway, that's enough of me speculating about future availability. At the time being, after shipping out all preorders (all of you are receiving tracking numbers by email while I am typing these lines), we have several hundreds of the popular hard drives left for instant ordering, and that's a celebration!

For those who just come back from the moon and have no clue what we are speaking about, the Max 4GB Hard Drive from Datel is delivering 4 Gigs of storage space for your PSP, through the Memory Stick slot. It comes bundled with Datel's X2 battery (3600 mAh) and both clip on each side of your portable system in some kind of balance and ergonomic way. The price of 199 US$ is very affordable for so much space (compared to Memory Sticks prices) and adds only little weight to your PlayStation Portable, as the combo weights less than 125 grams!</blockquote>

More information at Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3713&&lsaid=219793)

vincesecuricor2005
October 24th, 2005, 20:46
do you have one wraggster?