PDA

View Full Version : Xump DC v1.06

MetaFox
October 24th, 2005, 20:57
Psilocybin Development (http://www.psilocybindev.org/) has released a port of their puzzle game, Xump to the Dreamcast. The Dreamcast port was done by GPF. The release is to commemorate the one year anniversary of the GP32 release, which was released for the GBAX 2004 Coding Competition. The Dreamcast version is released for the 2nd annual Dream On Competition. The game's concept is as follows: The game consists of a 20x12 playfield which is filled with various types of blocks. Your job is to make the blue blocks disappear from the playfield by stepping on them. There are five main types of blocks, where each of them will behave differently.

Eric
October 27th, 2005, 01:26
These games arent to bad. Usually these are the types of games for people who are in there 40's and cant play console games cause they find that there is to many buttons its so hard. Well with just the directional pad this game shouldnt be to hard and this puzzler is the type of game i have been waiting for.

I was a little tired playing the game and just cause those levels at the beginning of the game are small doesnt mean it wont leave you in a strategy and thinking about which way you gotta move.

I'm not saying this game is just for people in there 40's but its the genre that plays games like that for simple button usage. Well the game is great but will probably leave you in areas in which you will get pissed off so use your strategy and mind wise and you will be in for some good ol' puzzle gaming the way its meant to be.

Eric

Christuserloeser
November 13th, 2005, 03:30
Very good game!