PDA

View Full Version : See first gameplay video from Trackmania DS

wraggster
August 1st, 2008, 23:03
We gave the last Trackmania DS trailer a hard time for its ... well, its complete lack of gameplay footage, not to put too fine a point on it. Now, we have some actual footage of the game and we don't know what all the secrecy was about: It looks great to the TM fans in our digi-office.

We still have some concerns, chiefly that the game will be decidedly less free than its PC counterpart. But with the promised track editing and sharing features, it still sounds like it could be a worthy purchase when it's released later this year.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/08/01/see-first-gameplay-video-from-trackmania-ds/

Penguinator
August 1st, 2008, 23:53
Looks pretty cool. Definately worth a try.
Trackmanias are really cool, and I miss my old tracks I created with my previous PC. They were SO cool!

Epic Pie
August 2nd, 2008, 02:57
This looks really fun, im stoked to see when it comes out.

____anders____
August 2nd, 2008, 03:31
that's cool, it's definatley worth a try and it got replayability too:thumbup:

Spidery_Yoda
August 2nd, 2008, 11:03
Wow the graphics on that are pretty amazing. It looks just like TrackMania United.

Which isn't free btw. PC gamers have to pay for all the content as well. The only free part is the stadium.

jaybud4
August 2nd, 2008, 19:23
chiefly that the game will be decidedly less free than its PC counterpartUmm, yeah, no. Only Nations was free. The other two (Original and Sunrise) were not, as well as the combination of all three, United.
EDIT2: From the video, I saw the Nations environment and the desert one from the original, so my point stands.

Roguemango
August 4th, 2008, 01:13
Hopefully it'll have some sort of online multiplayer because if it's just the DS to DS multiplayer then that is going to suck.

K1ckass
August 4th, 2008, 18:42
Wow, looks nice!
Finally a good race game for the DS?

masterchief929
August 4th, 2008, 19:33
indeed, looks like the first enjoyable ds racing game. cant wait.