PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

Festizzio
October 26th, 2005, 06:05
I'm trying to use SonicStage to convert some of my mp3s to atrac3s and transfer them to my psp, but whenever I try converting them, it says they are copyright protected or something. How do I get around this?

Virus
October 26th, 2005, 06:06
get itunes it better and has no hassel

PSP_Newbie
October 26th, 2005, 07:36
well, unless its for another reason, psp plays mp3's fine, so there's no need to convert...

Festizzio
October 27th, 2005, 00:02
Hmm, let's see, I only have a 256 MB memory stick, and with my mp3s, I have 4 MB left, leaving virtually no room for homebrew. So, I want atrac3plus, with the lower file size and all.

Festizzio
October 27th, 2005, 04:55
Please listen, I wish to use the atrac3plus compression method due to my small memory stick(256 MB); all my mp3s on there leave 4 MB free, which isn't a very good number for videos and photos and the like. So, I need atrac3plus. I've tried importing my media, it's just when I try converting it, it says it's protected by copyright. I use to have 2.0 and it worked, but then I foolishly downgraded, then reupgraded. Now it doesn't work and I can't understand why. I'll post the exact error message it gives me: "Cannot convert the specified track.
SonicStage does not support the file format of the track
or the track is protected by copyright." There, now can anyone help me since I've been as specific as I can? Also, all the songs are mp3s, I've made sure of that.